I Want You

Due

I met Mikey after school had finished, I didn’t have any other lessons with my man for the rest of that day, so I only had my thoughts and memories of him, I saw Mikey standing by a tree outside the school gates and walked over to him. The closer I got to him, the bigger my smile grew, he saw me and we started to walk home
“So Gerard, what’s got you in a good mood”
“Um, well you know, just had a good day”
“Right okay” we got a block down and I couldn’t hold it in any more. I screamed and jumped up and down
“MIKEY!” His eyes were wide, but he was laughing
“Holy shit, what the hell?”
“He spoke to me! Oh my god Mikey! We had a fucking conversation!”
“Who your lover boy!”
“YES!”
“Okay Jesus don’t wet your pants Gerard”
“I nearly did actually, but not in that way”
“OH MY GOD EW GERARD YOU’RE SICK!” I just smirked and walked into our house. I walked into the kitchen and opened a cupboard and got out a box of cereal. I took it and started to walk toward my room
“Where you going Gee?”
“To my room?”
“With the cereal?”
“I always have cereal” Mikey walked closer to me
“But, but it’s the good cereal” I squinted evilly at him then ran as quickly as I could down the stairs and locked my room. “GERARD!”
“Hi Mikey, how are you?”
“Give me the cereal” I opened the fruit loops and started to eat them
“Mmm, yummy” I heard him snigger
“You thinking about your lover boy Gerard?” I stopped eating then threw open the door, my cheeks were burning red
“Mikey shut up”
“What?” He took my cereal “Not my fault he doesn’t talk to you” I pouted, my mood went right down hill, I sighed
“Yeah, whatever Mikes, go away” He frowned at me but walked away and I shut my door. I sighed as I walked over to my bed and laid down, I put a pillow over my head and shut my eyes.
Well, it’s not my fault he doesn’t talk to me is it? I took the pillow off of my head, sat up and walked over to a mirror and looked at myself
Well, you’re gay, he’s not, so maybe it is your fault? I walked over to my stereo and pressed play and whatever CD was in there blurted out its music so all could hear it.
Prove to him you’re not gay, then maybe he will talk to you? I smiled to myself and went to my wardrobe then opened it. I got out the most normal clothes, which just happened to be black skinny jeans and a black top with a baggy black hoody. That’s normal right? That’s just what he wears, so yeah. I laid out the clothes over the end of my bed ready for tomorrow, tomorrow I shall go to art with my man and talk to him. Yes. I walked into my bathroom, stripped off my clothes and turned on the shower.
As I walked into the shower, I imagined he was holding onto me, rubbing circles in my back as he slowly kissed my lips. My hands travelled down south and started to rub myself. His hands were now stroking all of my skin, neck, hair, cheeks, shoulder, back, waist, thighs, hard on. I moaned to myself as I teased myself by rubbing over the slit. He was getting on his knees know, one hand went to stroke my hard dick, then other was caressing my hip. I started to ever so slowly pump myself, I closed my eyes as my tummy butterflies began to fly. He licked along the side of my hard and put the tip of it in his mouth, his hand that was touching my hip went down and softly touched my balls. I started to pump faster on myself, my grip tightened as well. He moved his mouth further and further down my dick, my hands went to his shoulder and pushed him onto me. He moaned which sent vibrations shooting off down my hard on and up my spine, my tip touched the back of his throat which sent me off the walls and I moaned loudly. He hallowed out his cheeks and began to suck and lick my hard dick. My hand pumped faster and faster, I threw my head back and my moans echoed around the bathroom. My sucked harder and I could feel my climax, I felt the edge approaching and I came hard into his open mouth.
I opened my eyes and smiled, Well, so much to proving I’m not gay for him

I finished in the shower and got into my bed, yes it was early but I wanted to wake up early so I could get ready for my man. Tomorrow was the day I would properly talk to him, hell I might even force a hug out of him, that’s what he always does to his other friends.
I went to sleep with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, sorry its a bit short, theyll be more tomorow

for this frerard, i was aiming for just fluffy stuff, and stuff that makes you smile and laugh, is that okay with you guys???? YESSS????

do i get any commenntss? pitty peas?

Quote of the day - "Something something dark side!"

ZieZie <3