Status: Complete

Mystic Falls

MF9

Vada swung the door to her SUV open and drove like crazy. She didn't want to stop the car, not now, not ever.

She had just set a man on fire! Surely that could be considered arson?

Vada didn't stop, which, thinking about it now, proved to be a stupid idea seeing as she rear ended the car in front of her at the next stop light.

“Shit, shit, shit, shit!” She yelled, taking her sweet time unlocking the door. She slid out of the car, her eyes shifty and tears glistening in her eyes.

She saw the owner of the car making their way towards her in the corner of her eyes. She figured that her best option was to put on her cute face, flirt a little and get out as fast as possible.

“I am SO sorry! I didn't see you and I was-” Vada stopped talking abruptly.

“Vada?” The man questioned. The two girls came out from the car, looking at her precariously.

“YOU!” She shouted, pointing an accusing finger at Stefan Salvatore. “Your brother is a psychopathic stalker! You both just leave me alone! Got it?”

She was crying at this point and Bonnie moved forward to comfort her. After all Bonnie knew what the girl was going through. She wrapped her arms around the frail girl and Vada broke.

“What happened?” Bonnie looked towards Stefan and Elena a look of sadness on her face.

“Damon just showed up with underwear and was going through my things and then I set him on-” Vada stopped. Bonnie looked at her questioningly as did Stefan and Elena.

Vada knew that setting someone on fire by wishing for it, wasn't very common in reality, so she figured that part of the story was better left untold.

“I sent him on his way.” She finished lamely. Bonnie sent a disbelieving look to the other couple.

“Are you sure that's what happened?” Asked Stefan, who had the same look in his eye that Damon had when he was trying to impale her on the chess board.

“Yeah.” She replied, out of breath from the shaking her body had been doing. She awkwardly removed herself from Bonnie's grasp. Embarrassed for showing that kind of weakness.

“Listen, Vada.” Started Bonnie, “Why don't you come to my house, we can work on our History homework until your dad gets home, that way you won't be alone.”

Vada wanted to say no, she wanted to say that she wasn't scared of anything, and that she would be fine. The truth was, Vada was scared of something: Damon. And she wasn't fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG!
I seriously can't believe I've gone and done it again!
I started a new story . . . well, two actually. Two new stories. One Justin Bieber FanFic, and one Sirius Black Marauder Era story!
I haven't posted the Sirius Black one yet but I have posted the first chappy of my JB one, so if you guys could let me know which one you would rather read, that would cut my stress in half!
Enjoy you guys!
Whit, XOXO