Sequel: Temporary Life
Status: Done! :) Read sequel!

Temporary Home

Chapter 22

*Brian's P.O.V.*

I sat there, holding onto her hand. Hoping if I held tight enough, she wouldn't slip away. "Bri, the kids are here," Michelle said, indicating Kels' friends had shown up. I nodded, telling her they could come in.

They all walked in, one by one, all looking as if they were on the verge of tears. "I'm going to kill him," Beth whispered, shaking her head. Derek pulled her into his arms as she started crying.

"Where is he?" Carson asked through clenched teeth.

"It wasn't just Aaron, guys. There were a few other things going on," Zacky said, trying to calm the guys down.

"But he was still a fucking factor that she's now lying in a hospital bed, hanging on with an inch of her life!" Ben said angrily.

"Ben, calm down," Jake said, putting his hand on her shoulder. I looked over to see Kevin, just standing there, staring at Kels. Michelle saw this too.

"You can come see her, Kevin," she said softly. He looked at her, then back at Kels. Gena gave him a little nudge, and he stepped towards her. He went to her right side, and gently took her hand. He stroked her arm, as he looked at her with sorrow in his eyes.

"What're you doing here?" I heard Devin hiss. I looked up to see Aaron standing there.

"I came to see Kels..." He whispered, not daring to look at me.

"You have no right being here," Carson growled.

"You fucking made her like this, Aaron. How could you even think you could show your face here," Jake said, backing his twin up.

"How did you guys fucking expect me to act?! You don't know how bad it felt to even think she possibly cheated!"

"She didn't fucking cheat on you," I finally spoke up. Everyone looked at me.

"That doesn't explain-"

"She was fucking raped!" I yelled, standing from the chair. "That little prick Colton fucking raped her! That's why she thought she was pregnant! It turned out, she was just over stressed and that was making her sick! I didn't give her a chance to explain, and neither did you! Maybe if you had, at least she wouldn't be here." My body was raging with emotions. I wanted to jump and kick his ass, but I also wanted to kick Colton's ass. Matt and Zacky were now both next to me, making sure I didn't lunge at Aaron.

Aaron and Kevin looked at each other for a split second, before running out of the room. We all stood there confused. The kids ran after them, as I sat back down. Only one thing was running through my mind.

God, please let her be ok. I'll do anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
.... hi :) You didn't think I'd really end it like that, now did you? I'm not that evil! But who's to say if she lives or dies? It all depends on the comments you guys give me! hehe

Minor difficulties - I did post chapter 21 twice, thank you for letting me know or else i wouldn't have noticed! lol