Sequel: Temporary Life
Status: Done! :) Read sequel!

Temporary Home

Chapter 33

Ky had finally fallen asleep after an hour of me holding him. Michelle took him from me and took him upstairs. "You're really good with kids." Mikey smiled.

"I've just been taking care of him for the last few years. We've become attached to each other."

"Ok! Present time!" Jimmy yelled.

"But I already got my presents, Jimbo!" I smiled, falling into Frank's lap.

"Totally rejected," Aaron sighed, shaking his head.

"Oh, go give your boy toy a hug," Frank said, laughing and pushing me towards Aaron.

After all the presents were opened, I was given one more from Kevin. It was a flat box… I opened it to find a drawing. They were two angel wings, with Fallen Angel written in cursive in the middle. I looked up to see him smiling softly. "Thanks, Kev," I whispered in his ear as I gave him a hug.

"I'm glad you like it." He smiled, kissing my cheek.

I thanked everyone for my wonderful presents and gave them all hugs. I walked into the kitchen to get something to drink, when I heard arguing coming from the living room. I went to check it out, and found Kevin and Bridget. "Don't tell me that wasn't anything, Kevin!" She screamed in her annoying voice.

"Why are you acting like such a bitch lately?! All you do is want sex or something physical when we're around Kels. But you want nothing to do with me when we're alone. Do you feel threatened or something?!"

"Yes!"

"Why?"

"Because! I see the way you look at her. I'm not fucking blind!"

"Hey, guys. Kyle's asleep upstairs, could you keep it down?" I said, making myself known.

"Who fucking cares, Bitch."

"Oh hell no." I went to lunge at her, but Kevin held me back.

"Kels, don't."

"Let me go, Kevin," I hissed, pulling away from him. "It's time for you to leave," I told Bridget.

"Fine, I didn't want to be here in the first place. Your family's a bunch of losers anyways." I pulled my fist back and hit her square in the nose.

"No one talks about my family like that, Skank. Leave." I stomped back to the kitchen to get my drink, then back outside.

"Whoa there, Miss Thang. What's the attitude for?" Zacky asked, grabbing my arm to make me stop.

"Why is there blood on your hand?" Pete asked.

"I punched Bridget," I mumbled, taking a drink.

"Say what?!"

"Ha! I love my niece! She takes after us so much!" Zacky said, throwing his arms around me.

"Yeah, yeah." I smirked, walking away and over to Aaron. He was sitting and talking to Ray.

"I know that smirk. What'd you do?" He asked, reaching up to play with my belt loops.

"Finally punched Bridget," I said happily. He sighed, shaking his head.

"Can't say I didn't see it coming," he said, smirking. I suddenly had the urge to kiss him. So I leaned over and gave him a peck on the lips. "I still have to give you your present," he whispered against my lips.

"Oh? And what might that be?" He smiled and stood up.

"Follow me." I suddenly had butterflies in my stomach. He rarely showed this side of him, but I still loved it. When we stopped in front of my bedroom door, I gave him a confused look. "Close your eyes," he said, putting his hands over my eyes. He opened the door and we walked inside. "Open them," he whispered. I opened my eyes and looked around and smiled. There were pictures hanging from the ceiling by fishing line. So they looked as if they were just floating there.

"When did you do all of this?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"While the group was keeping you distracted, your dad and the rest of the guys helped me."

"I love it. You're the best." I smiled, giving him a slow, passionate kiss.

"Well, that's only part of it..." He trailed off. "The other part is optional... If your comfortable with it..." At first, I wasn't catching on, but then it clicked. I pressed my lips to his, longer this time. "Should I take that as a yes?" He asked, smiling. I just nodded my head.

He picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist, and walked over to the bed. He sat down so I was straddling his waist. "If at any time, you want to stop, you tell me," he whispered into my neck. I nodded, knowing there was now going back now.

The way he held me and touched me made me feel like I was in total bliss. I felt like it was just the two of us and no one else. He wasn't demanding or urgent like most guys would be. He was slow and sensual. I loved this about him. I loved him...

We lay there in a comfortable silence. My head was on his chest as he traced patterns softly on my back. "Can I ask you something?" He whispered.

"Mhmm."

"Where'd you get this scar?" He asked, lightly brushing his fingers over the scar on my lower back.

"It happened a long time ago... When I was still at my mother’s house."

"Is that why you have back problems?"

"Yeah." He left it at that, not needing to know anymore.

"I love you, Kelsandra." I moved my head and looked up at him. I smiled and pressed my lips to his.

"I love you too, Aaron." I lay my head back down on his chest, drifting off to sleep.

I told him the words I thought I would never tell a boyfriend... He broke through my wall...
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap... Well that's one way to spend your eighteenth birthday.

Who's happy she punched Bridget?

How do you think the guys will feel about her and Aaron's little escapade if they find out?

I didn't go into full description with the 'scene' because I didn't really know if you guys would feel uncomfortable with it or not...

And, I hope that answers your question about her back PurpleJess121