Sequel: Temporary Life
Status: Done! :) Read sequel!

Temporary Home

Chapter 37

It was the day after Graduation. I was currently sleeping on the tour bus after our flight to New Jersey. I hadn't talked to Aaron since that day. He truly broke my heart, and there was no way of us ever getting back together. I mostly kept to myself after that. I was afraid of getting hurt again. I know what you're thinking, and no, I didn't start cutting again. I made a promise and I'm trying my hardest to stick to it. Everyone kept saying how worried they were about me, but I ignored them. I was healthy, I got straight A’s at the end of the year and graduated top ten in my class. They shouldn't be worried.

Oh, that's right, one minor detail I forgot. I don't talk much anymore, either. Dad tries to ask me things to where I actually have to speak.

Jimmy was probably the only one out of the guys to let me be. He was till there for me, but he didn't push me. The Girls were the same way.

"Hey, Kiddo. We're here, time to get up," Jimmy said, brushing the hair out of my face. "You want me to carry you?" I just nodded, not having the energy to move yet. He picked me up into his arms and carried me off the bus.

We were starting the tour which included many different bands. My Chem, Papa Roach, Framing Hanley, Evanescence, Paramore, Three Days Grace, Flyleaf, The Maine, All Time Low, Panic! At the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Hey Monday, Tokio Hotel, HIM, Dead by April, Shinedown, Bullet For My Valentine, Dead By April, Breaking Benjamin, Buckcherry, Escape The Fate, Hinder, Seether, Theory of a Deadman, and 30 Seconds to Mars. Pretty much all my favorite bands.

"There they are!" I heard a familiar voice.

"What'd you guys do to her this time?" I heard Jacoby ask.

"We didn't do shit. She's still just having slight problems with her knee," Jimmy explained.

"Aw, poor Kels," Ryan said. I tugged on Jimmy's shirt and he let me down, but I still stood next to him. I was attached to him the most, because he knew when to give me space. He let me breathe.

"What? No hug?" Pete asked, holding his arms out. I knew they had told him, and he was going to try to get me to talk. I sighed, turning and walking over to a curb. I slowly sat down, stretching out my knee.

A few minutes later, someone came to sit next to me. "Why are you sitting all by your lonesome?" He asked in his thick accent. I shrugged, picking at the bottom of my sweatshirt.

All of a sudden, there was an 'Oh shit!' and the sound of someone crashing their skateboard. Wait, what? Why the hell did someone have a skate board on tour? Ville sighed and shook his head. "That man, I tell you. Bam Bam, what'd you do this time?"

"Nothing, what're you talking about?" Bam asked, looking around like nothing happened. "Well, hello. Who's this?" He asked, noticing me.

"I'm afraid I don't know her name, but I think she's related to the Avenged boys."

"Hey, what's up?" Bam said, nodding his head. I didn't reply. "Um... Ok?"

"She won't talk," Mikey said softly as he sat next to me.

"Why not?" Bam asked confused. "Is she Mute?"

"No, she's just quiet."

*Bam's P.O.V.*

I'm going to get her to talk before the end of tour. If I have to bring in back up, so be it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this should be interesting...

So I tried to get all the bands in there that you guys like. Sorry if I missed a few. This is not a specific tour, it's just one that I randomly made up.

I love Bam :) lol