Sequel: Temporary Life
Status: Done! :) Read sequel!

Temporary Home

Chapter 42

I lay in the hotel bed, slowly waking up from a long nights sleep. Val and I shared a room since the guys went out drinking last night.

As I opened my eyes, I was not expecting to see that. "AHH!!!

"AHH!!!"

"AHH!!!" I rolled off the bed and onto the floor.

"Why are you screaming?! What's wrong?!" The door was wide open as almost everyone on the floor came running in.

"Rabbe! I told you to wake her up! Not scare the shit out of her!" Bam said, scolding him.

"I didn't do anything!" He said, holding his hands up innocently.

"Then what the fuck do you call, laying your head on my pillow and looking at my creepily?!" I asked, laughing.

"Well, at least she isn't mad," he said, shrugging.

"Don't fucking do that to me... Ugh, especially when we have hangovers," Matt said, holding his head.

"Why do you always run in with a bat?" Gerard asked Zacky, trying not to laugh.

"He's probably thinking he'll get to 3rd," Frank said, laughing. But he soon stopped when he saw Zacky's glare.

"Run," was all Zack growled, before chasing after him.

I looked over at Pete and started cracking up. I had to hold onto Bam because I was laughing so hard. "Oh, shut up," Pete said, rolling his eyes. Then they suddenly widened as he looked back at me. "Did you do this?" He asked, pointing at his now bright, pink hair.

"It was his idea!" I said, pointing at Bam.

"You helped!" We looked back at Pete and I suddenly feared for my life.

"Val!" I cried, running behind her.

"Touch my niece, and I'll chop your balls of and feed them to Bella for dinner," Val said, crossing her arms over her chest. Bam noticed he was suddenly unprotected.

"Val!" He cried, also running behind her.

She sighed. "Alright, him too."

"Gee, thanks, Val. I feel the love!"

"Watch it."

"Yes, ma'am."

The guys chuckled and shook their heads. "Well, I think we're all going back to bed. Do think you two can behave for a few more hours?" Matt asked Bam and I.

"Babe, it's noon. You have to be at the venue in two hours," Val said.

"Then that gives me... An hour and forty-five minutes to sleep!"

Everyone filed out of the room, except for Alex. "How's your knee?" He asked as I sat down on the bed.

"Pretty good. I was thinking of going down to the pool to work it out a bit."

"Oh! Swimming!" I turned to see Rabbe and Bam still in the room. Bam slapped him upside the head, and looked at him like he was on crack.

I laughed. "Would you like to go with us?" I asked him.

"Yes!" He said, jumping in place.

"Well go find some trunks and meet me down there in ten."

"Ok!"

I laughed, shaking my head. "What about you two?" I asked Bam and Alex.

"Sure," They both said.

I went down to the pool in a sweatshirt and jean shorts, with my bikini underneath. Bam, Rabbe, Alex and a few other of the bands were there too.

"Girl! Get your ass in here! We're going to play chicken!" Bam called to me.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Gees, impatient much?"

Rabbe started cracking up. "That's what she said!"

Oh boy. This would be interesting. I pulled off my sweatshirt and pulled down my shorts. I had on just a plain black bikini. "OH! Hottie in da house!" Alex said, messing around. Thank you, Alex for making me feel even more insecure about myself. That earned a few slaps from the guys.

I laughed and dove in. When I came up, Alex was behind me. "What're you doing?" I asked confuse.

"I love your tat. It's really cool," he said, softly brushing it. The gentle contact gave me goose bumps.

"Thanks," I whispered.

We messed around in the pool for a while longer, just having fun. It felt good to be around them. It made me miss my friends back home.

I was currently leaning against the side of the pool, when Alex swam over. He placed his hands on either side of me, leaning against the side of the pool. "So? Having fun?" I felt something that I swore I would never feel again. Dammit! Go away!

"Kelsi!" I turned to see Dad standing there. Really? Is he following me everywhere now?

I got out of the pool and walked over to him. "Yes?" I asked.

"Here, cover yourself up," he said, handing me the towel.

"Why? What's the problem? I'm not showing anything."

"You're acting a little risqué, don't you think? Especially what I just saw with Alex over there."

"What the hell is you're problem with him?! He's just a friend!"

"Well you two sure aren't acting like it! Now stop acting like a slut, and cover yourself up."

I glared at him, before grabbing the towel. "What is wrong with you? You’re really acting like an ass lately,” I mumbled, before walking off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh man... Pete's new hair and Rabbe... Oh boy