Sequel: Temporary Life
Status: Done! :) Read sequel!

Temporary Home

Chapter 44

*Coby's P.O.V.*

I called Amy and asked her if she could come over and watch out for Kels while I went to talk to the guys.

I knocked on Brian's door, and a minute later, he answered. "Brian, you need to talk to her." He was being just as stubborn as she was!

"What do you mean, Coby?"

"I mean your daughter who is sitting in my hotel room, just spacing out! Do you really want me to kick your ass again, because I will not hesitate," I growled.

"Hey, Coby, calm down man," Zacky said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"You didn't see them!"

"See who? You make no sense, Brian! If you're talking about her and Alex, then you're more of an ass than you've been lately."

He glared at me. "I don't want go see my daughter get hurt again."

"News Flash! She is! And it's because of you! She just won't admit to it! She's just as fucking stubborn as you are! Don't you see? She was just going through this little 'phase' to get back at you!"

"What're you saying?"

"I'm saying, that after you went off on her for no reason that last time, she suddenly decided she wanted to change! She says she’s just having fun, but she’s going to just throw her life away. You're just as hard headed not to see that! You need to talk to her. Maybe if you do, she‘ll finally snap out of it, because none of can‘t seem to get through to her."

"Well, like she said, it's her fucking life. She can do whatever she wants." With that, he walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples. "Can someone please tell me why I haven't kicked his ass yet?"

"Because he's one of your close friends and you know he just needs to pull his head out of his ass," Johnny said. Damn, when did Short Shit become so smart?

"They just need to talk to each other," I sighed.

"That will only happen if we lock them in a room together," Zacky said, rolling his eyes.

"Isn't that possible?" I asked, desperate for them to just get along again. They're father and daughter for Christ’s sake!

Matt smirked, shaking his head. "No, Cob. That will just end badly."

I laughed, nodding my head. "I guess it would."

*Kelsi's P.O.V.*

It was starting to get cold, but I still didn't move. I was letting my mind wander again. "Hey, Munchkin." I looked up to see Jimmy.

I smiled softly. "Hey, Jimbo."

"What're you doing out here? Aren't you cold?" I shrugged. He touched my skin, and immediately pulled his hand back. "Kels, you're freezing. Come on." He picked me up and carried me back into the room.

"Can I sleep with you tonight, Jimmy?" I asked, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Sure thing, Sweetie," he said, kissing the side of my head. He carried me to his room and got me some clothes to change into.

As soon as I snuggled up to him, I was out like a light. I knew I was safe in Jimmy's arms. He'd never let anything happen to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I'm getting writer's block... maybe if I sleep on it, it'll come to me...
also, anyone feel like making me a banner? :)