Sequel: Temporary Life
Status: Done! :) Read sequel!

Temporary Home

Chapter 46

I was dressed in jean shorts, a black tank and black converse. I was currently in Alex and Jack's room as he got dressed. "Hey, guys," John O. said, walking in. "So, I heard about the tragedy. You think your eyes are ok?" He asked, trying to suppress a laugh.

"Maybe... It wasn't that bad. He is pretty cute..."

"Gee, thanks!" Alex said, pulling on a shirt.

"What? I didn't say anything about you," I said, smiling. He gave me a playful glare.

"You know what?" He asked, slowly walking towards me.

"No? What? Tell me. I really want to-" I wasn't able to finish, because his lips came crashing down onto mine.

"You were saying?" he whispered, smirking against my lips.

"That Bam had a cute ass." I smirked, also.

"That's it!" He gently threw me back on the bed and started mercilessly tickling my sides.

"Ah! No! John, help!" I said between laughs.

"Sorry, Kels. You're on your own. I got to go meet up with Hayley."

"You woos!" I then looked up at Alex and smiled.

"I don't like the tone of that smile..." he said, stopping his torture on my sides.

"I could always call Zacky in for help..." He he, I'm mean.

"The one with the bat? Or the one in my band."

"Bat." He suddenly jumped off me and went back to getting ready. "Victory! Ha!" I smiled, jumping up and going over to Zacky's room. "I love you," I said, wrapping my arms around him from behind.

"Do I even want to know?"

"Probably not." I shrugged, and went and sat on Johnny's lap.

"Hey, short stuff," he said, kissing my cheek.

"Look who's talkin‘, buddy!" I laughed.

"Hey, guys. Ready to go?" Pete asked, walking in. Yeah, we all kind of keep our doors open. The whole floor was band members, so we weren't too concerned about a random person walking in.

"Hi, Pinky." I laughed.

He scowled and shook his head. "I'm still going to get you back for that."

"Try as hard as you want, Hun, but you will not succeed! Especially since I have Bam on my side!"

"Just make sure he has clothes on."

"God! No one's going to let that go, are they?"

"Not a chance," Alex said, walking in smiling like an idiot.

"What'd you do?" I asked skeptically.

"Oh, nothing..." he said, pulling something out from behind his back. "So, why haven't I seen you in this one yet? It's cute." He was holding one of my bras!

"Alex Gaskarth, I'm going to skin you alive!" I jumped up from Johnny's lap and started chasing him. When we got in the hall, I managed to jump onto his back. "Why'd you go through my underwear?" I asked, grabbing the bra and sliding back down to the floor.

"Because I was trying to find my beanie that you stole. I'm having a bad hair day," he groaned, putting his hands over his hair and tried smoothing it out again.

"Hun, it looks fine," I said, rolling my eyes and going to my room to put my bra away. As I was leaning over my suit case, I felt a smack on my ass. I turned to see Alex smiling with his hands behind his back.

"I couldn't resist," he said, shrugging. I turned and lunged. He yelped and ran. "You know you likeded it!" He yelled as he ran into the hall, laughing.

"That's right! Run!" I laughed.

"Why's he running from you now?" Jack asked, laughing.

" 'Cause he's not all up here," I whispered, pointing to my head.

"I wouldn't be talking if I were you, Kels." He laughed, patting my head. I pouted and walked away. "Aw! Don't take it to heart!" I flipped him off and kept walking.

Mikey came out of his room just as I was walking by it. I smiled and jumped onto his back. "Mikey!" I smiled, hugging him.

"Hey, Kels." He laughed.

"You ready for some fun?"

"Yeah, if Frank would hurry his ass up and get out here already!"

"Bitch, please. It takes time to look this good," Frank said, snapping his fingers as he walked out. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'll see you guys later. I got to go find Bam."

"Take a picture this time so we can sell it!" Frank called after me.

"Yeah, 'cause everyone wants a nude picture of Bam," I said, laughing.

"Oh, I know, because I'm that sexy," Bam said, popping out of nowhere and striking a pose.

"Where'd you come from?!" I asked, looking around.

"Kels... I though Brian already had this talk with you... When a mommy and a daddy love each other-"

"Ah!!! Stop!" I ran to the end of the hall where Alex was and hid behind him.

"What happened?" He asked, looking amused that I was hiding behind him.

"Bam almost gave me the sex talk! Do you know how wrong on so many levels that is?!"

Jacoby and Alex started laughing. "I could just imagine the things he'd come up with," Jacboy said.

"Exactly why it's so disturbing!"

"Come on, Babe. Let's go meet everyone down stairs." Alex laughed, wrapping his arm around my waist.

Well today should be fun and... Interesting. With this bunch, who knew the possibilities!
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Full of weird moments. Hope you likeded it! ha (little bit of George Lopez in there for you) ... So, who likes Alex and Kelsi together?