Sequel: Contumacious
Status: Complete

Be my Toy

I think I'll pass out now.

Aaron's P.O.V.

This has to be the longest week of school in my entire life. Thought the next day now at school doing a slight limp down the hall from you know who. Apparently I didn't think much about it yesterday when he really let me have it in the kitchen.

I felt it when I woke up. Bad.

"You and Ryan go at it again Eric?" I looked at him about to correct him about my name till I remembered I'm in the w.p.p it's to long to say out.

"Yeah the fucker broke my window." Muttered sluggishly pushing my bag in the locker I recently learned that Jase's locker is right next to my locker so that explains why he's here most of the time.

"A fucker he is. He likes to fuck it's his thing." I shot him a look he smiled at me that so sweet innocent smile just like a girl.

"But from what I saw at foot ball practice I could say the same for you." I knew he sounded familiar. Thought thinking of the guy who said he'd go back to the lockers.

"It was just pay back. And trust me I got his pay back again bastard." Grumbled bitterly really who shoves it in that hard? Sure it felt good , spectacular, excellent, breath taking- anyway my point is that it only felt good at the time. Now it's a pain in the ass.Literally ow ow ow.

"Hello sweetie."

"Oh it's you." Hissed out looking at him he smiled at me laying his head on my shoulder.

"What's with that 'Oh it's you.' line?" I shoved him off turning I grabbed his hair and yanked him around glaring at him with a evil smile growing on my lips.

"What's it for? I'm not to thrilled to see ya after your stunt yesterday." Hissed he chuckled lets do recap.

School, store, kitchen, fucked, talk, and a different bet? Yeah well after that bet he fucked me again in the kitchen because he liked how the floor felt while we were hot and the tile cold.

"Oh what do you mean?" I yanked again but his smirk never faltered. And he didn't seem to mind being yanked around the hall by his hair.

Peopled passed as if it's a normal thing. It is. And didn't pay any attention to it.

"I could barely get up out of bed this morning you jack ass." Hissed pulling him up close to my face so I wouldn't have to yell it. Jase looked between us a click sound was almost audible in his little brain.

"You guys did it again? Damn I'm not getting any."

"Shut up."

" I got my sight set on you,
And I'm ready to aim,
I have a heart that will,
Never be tamed,
I knew you something special
hen you spoke my name,
Now, I can't wait to see you again... "


"The hell? " Whispered to the annoying voice.

We looked around and saw Lisa swaying her hips back and forth, her eyes are half way closed as she walked over here. Head phones were in her ears her hands cupped them as she sang along to crap.

"Stop her singing she'll kill me!" Ryan yelled putting his hands over his ears crouching down to the floor . Her singing was bad but I think he's a bit over the top with it.

"Hey sweetie, Eric, Ryan." We put on a fake smile it twitched slightly wanting to go downward. You could say our face is priceless in trying not to frown.

"Hey."

"What's up with Ryan?" Looking down he was now in the fetal position sucking his thumb and holding his ear. Someone watches one to many Disney movies. Robin Hood

"Ryan get your ass up she sucks at singing but it isn't that horrifying."

"Mommy." Oh for god sakes.

"Get your ass off the floor do you know what are on teens shoes these days? It's not pretty." Rolling my eyes he chuckled while standing up.

"Yeah but it's fun acting like a kid ."

"More like a wimpy prince John from a movie." He pointed at me and then clapped with a laugh following it.

"That's who I was exactly thinking of! Me and you are two of a kind." He said doing a shoulder hug again. I picked up his finger with two of mine like it was something diseased and flung it away.

"Yeah I don't think so." He did a slight groan staring at me. I felt that same fluttering in my stomach.

Damn that stare. looking further away to the dirty floor. Hearing his small laugh.

"Blushing." He sang in my ear then nipped at it.

"Eek!" We all paused I now had a hand over my mouth.

Did I really just fucking squeak like a chick?

"Ah ha ha you so sounded like a girl!" Lisa laughed pointing her finger at me I growled lowly slamming the locker shut pushing away from my little group of insane 'friends' going down the hall.

The bell rang in five more minutes.

"BABY DON'T RUN AWAY!!"

Glomp!

"Dammit Ryan I'm going to class!! " Whined wiggling under him feeling his hot breath on my neck made it tingle almost going numb. Till he bit it.

"NH." The back of my neck I found out because of him finding it was a weakness.
"But I forgot to tell you something." He whispered huskily .

Damn I don't want to deal with a boner before class.

"What is it?"

"Have a nice day, Aaron." He whispered very quietly in my ear my muscle's tensed to my name rolling off his tongue. Another weakness...

He got up I looked up at him.

"I wont be the one who gives in."

"Well neither will I." He said smirking and walked off just laid there having my now with my forehead on the floor. Who cares what people step in I think I'll pass out now.
♠ ♠ ♠
As my story now unfolds I need to kick up the pace but I don't want it to go to fast OK next chapter will start to unroll the major idea in my head so yeah just thought I'd shout it out. And another thing.

Song Lisa starts to sing is by Miley Cyrus and it's called See you Again. Now I don't hate her but I'm not a huge fan either.

Thank again I love you guys [subscribers but comments are awesome as well they make me feel fuzzy inside]

So thank you

XstarnightX
iamFINE Thank you so so much *hugs*
we're all mad here. I could tell you in advance if you want because it's already in my head on who says it first.

Stalker Stacey Ha ha I'll update today so give me the cookie!! >XD rawr!
hatsu-kouen2143 I believe he has a split personality ha ha
tigerlily51210 You can look up on yahoo Mibba BB Code and it should take you to a page with links to the BB codes .

Thank you all again :D hugs for everyone . ^.^