Sequel: Contumacious
Status: Complete

Be my Toy

Taste of your own Medicine

Ryan's P.O.V.

I was out back getting in my back of tricks that I borrowed from a known bi-sexual in the school. He's cool...except for the 'You have to clean these before you return them.' thing.

And what are these things? Toys!! Yes fun toys...fun grown up toys. All in all, cock ring, vibrator,leather cuffs, scented oil that taste's like candy. Ha ha yeah I can't believe he keeps this stuff in his locker.

I hummed a happy tune just waiting to see Eric's pissed off face...so adorable to. I'm usually good at predicting what people really feel. But he is complicated...but I'm 80% sure he likes most of the things I did to him.

The back door opened looking up seeing just his normal blank look but a hidden glare was behind it.

I smiled.

"Hello my toy." His hand twitched balling in a fist.

I just want to share with everyone that yes I like pain but it does get ridicules when you keep getting punched in the face every day. Ha ha but he's so cute.

"I. Am. Not. Your.Toy." He groaned shaking it off his hand relaxed although I knew I was going to get a few knocks after this stunt!

"Anyway what the hell did you want?"

"So snappy. What I want is my toy to come here and look in the bag." His brow twitched again but he sighed walking over.

What is making him stay so calm? He knelt down and looked in the bag blinking a few times before giving me a funny look.

"Sex toys?" I leaned in closer he twitched backwards a inch or two.

"Yes it's to use on my main toy." his eyes narrowed slightly

"You like rough treatment right?" his head tilted slightly making his hair slide against his neck and his face slightly.

His very silky hair mh.

"Not a question I would expect to hear from your mouth. But yes I do."

THUD!

Damn!!

"You seemed surprised that you just got pinned." I looked up at him

"Well by you I am. " He leaned forward and glared at me that went pooling to my groin.

"Two can play at your 'Toy' game , Ryan. "
He's not thinking of what I think he is ...is he? He reached for the bag if my eyes could widen further.

He is!

I yanked he grunted tightening his grip on my wrist that he has pulled behind my back and found the leather cuffs.

He slapped them on quickly like a pro.

"H-hey what are you d-doing?"

"Look who's stuttering now." He bit my neck feeling his teeth penetrated some of the skin .

"AH nh." The leather wouldn't come off ... his hands slid under the shirt bringing it up his mouth removed from the muscle in my neck and now scraped along my back one hand yanked on the pants pulling them down as best as they could in his current position.

"E-Eric ah hah mh! " he gripped my already hardened length and jerked hard his tongue slid to my hip and he bit on the bone making my hips jerk forward.

This position sucks! the thought diminished as he sucked on the spot tenderly ,and swirled his tongue around it before moving again

I felt something tight go around my length it was the cock ring. I felt a deep growl come up.

"Heh doesn't feel good to be on bottom does it?" I didn't know the cock ring vibrated. Unconscious sounds came out . Jerking forward having my forehead rest on the ground.

"Ah.." my body mostly exposed to the world as the pants were pulled down more his tongue swirled around going lower teasing ,and teased more. Shoving my hips upwards.

"Easy I don't want it to go to fast it'll ruin the fun." he mimicked almost all of my words.

"Just put it in." whined pathetically he reached over grabbing the last things in the bag I almost felt dread.

Feeling liquid and a solid like surface push through slightly I groaned.

"You like..it hard right? Hm teasing you is funner then I thought it would be." He violently pushed the vibrator in the tight hole .

"Ah dammit th-Ah! "he turned it on making me lose my breath. He turned it up I wanted to cum but the cock ring said no. He leaned forward more biting my ear lobe.

"Hn I wonder what you'd do if I just left you like this chained up ... "

"Hah ah you wouldn't GUH Dare dammit stop that! " He kept turning it up then down.

"What do you want ?" He whispered in my ear sending a shiver down my spine..maybe it was the cold air..

"I..want to..get the cock ring off."

"Are you sure if I do that you'll cum."

"That's the point! "

"Vicious aren't you? Well I wouldn't want to ruin the fun now would I?" He uncuffed me and got up waving.

"See you in class." he left

"Bastard...ngh.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha ha well it really got twisted around. Now Eric is fighting against Ryan...who will become the toy I only wonder.

Ha ha ha xD *evil ideas on what to do to Eric next*