Sequel: Contumacious
Status: Complete

Be my Toy

Do I leave you this breathless?

Eric's P.O.V.

I walked down the hall with a little skip in my step. Hearing him curse at me was sheer delight. In fact he almost seemed close to like a normal straight guy.

Not that I have any problems with gays or bisexuals...just people like Ryan who don't leave..straightish guys alone.

I saw Jase ,and err Lisa in the hall talking with flowers around them. A to sweet aura was around them. They must be known as the sweetest couple in the school...or something.

"Hey guys." They looked my way I waved with a smile.

"Hey so how did it go." she sang out wiggling her brows , I did a low laugh opening the locker .

If I was mistaken I think they were waiting here for us..

"Good." They stared dumbfound at me.

"You seem to happy from just getting away from ,Ryan..didn't do anything?" Jase asked I couldn't help but to laugh the look on that guy's face was so priceless.

And him begging for more no matter how much of a turn on off it was , it was still slightly funny .

"Nope nothing." pulling the books out for the next class feeling like I just won the super ball.

"That's impossible I saw what was in that bag!" She was very disappointed.

Creepy.

"Where is he anyway?" I let out another low laugh.

"Your starting to sound like, Ryan with that laugh." Lisa whispered I closed the locker and looked at them both.

"He's...cleaning up."

Silence.

"What does that mean?" Jase said with a twinge of fear the type of look that said I'm not sure I want to know.

" He's half naked outside with cuffs on, and a vibrator in his ass , along with a cock ring on. "

People do allot of gaping around here do they?? With this bugging eye thing.

"Huh?" she asked just making sure I guess or not believing it. I believe the latter part.

"Two can play at his damn toy game.He cant do anything to me if I get the bastard first..."

"Oh . My. God."

"Ha ha ha WOO Action your fighting back that's your plan!?"

"Calm down!" She had my hand jumping up and down like she downed a whole monster drink in thirty seconds.

"Yeah he's not going to give up any way so might as well fight back giving him a taste of his own medicine." muttered still startled about her enthusiasm.

Jase was just still in complete shock ...

"W-wait you got him?" I nodded

"Bastard!"

"There's my Q to go to class. Ah the hell let me go , Lisa!" She smiled evilly at me I was then pounced on like before in front of my apartment.

"GUH!" gasping for air as the books slammed into my stomach when we both hit the ground.

"Your damn bold! " He flipped me over his skin was still flushed must of just gotten rid of his boner from hell.I mean that thing was so swollen and hard.

"Well since your going to do it no matter what I do , I just decided to get back at you. It's not like you didn't enjoy it since you were begging for- GUH! " He slammed his knee in my stomach.

That's going to leave a mark... coughing Damn that bitch is evil .. I take back my words on liking Jase's girlfriend.

"Don't say it! " My eyes glimmered at him narrowing slightly.

"Why not? Because your the type you hate? GAH! DAMMIT STOP THAT!!" Hissed out in pain as he jabbed his knee in my stomach again.

"I'm not ! "

"You begged for mor- Guh I'm going to kill you! " I lifted my own knee only hitting his knee I shot up my other one it his stomach.

He fell over gasping for air I made it to my knees.

"I thought there would be a little romance in it but this is just a...very painful looking relationship...between... what would you call their relationship?" Jase asked looking at Lisa obviously not talking to us.

"I'm not sure..how about a violent one." She said pointing out the obvious I would laughed a bit if someone didn't start to laugh as well.

"Ha ha ha ha ha!!" Looking at the maniac laugh his brains out it was in the middle of class ...luckily.

"Damn you turn me on to no end. Even being kneed in the gut is a turn on."

"Fucking crazy ...lunatic." He pushed me down with that crazy smile again that I was slowly got use to.

He leaned closer I didn't notice myself hold a breath in. And the nervous ball went to my stomach again...but I felt it spread my heart pounded hard.

"Whats this ? Your breath is already ragged and I haven't even kissed you yet."

He pressed his lips surprisingly soft on mine , my heart felt like it was tightening... he pulled back only slightly I felt his hot breath tickle my ear.

" Do I leave you this breathless?" yes.

S-stupid body!

"No!" I got a perfect aim for his nuts and took it he was soon rolled over on the ground holding them.

I grabbed my books glaring at him.

"Go hang yourself ! " Hissed loudly passing Jase, and Lisa who just stared in that stupid gawk face again seriously get a new look it's not pretty!

With my free hand I clutched my chest that was still beating wildly.

"The hell." Whispered to myself going to my class I was very late for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mmh I'm very proud of this chapter. I think it's really cute and slightly funny.