Electric Vibes

chapter 2

We arrived at Revolution which was where we were planning to play. it was massive i had never seen anything like it before in my life. the guys had started to unload the van when i had an idea.

"hey guys im going to go round the front and check the place out"

"yeah ok that sounds cush" said James i nodded to him then turned my attention towards Vicky.

"hey Vick you wanna come with?"

"damn straight i do" i laughed i should of known she hates have to carry heavy things she ran up to me and we started walking towards the front of Revolution.

"hey do you think that there will be a lot of people coming here to watch the bands playing?" she asked me just as we were turning the corner to get in line to go inside. i took one look at the line and looked at her.

"i dunno why don't you look for yourself" she looked at me strangely and looked at the line of people and her jaw dropped. the line was massive it went down the block and around the corner, i suddenly started to get worried i mean what if they couldn't fit everyone in.

"we should just go in through the back door instead there is no way we will get in there in time for us to have a look round and get on the stage in time" she had a point. i sighed and suddenly i had an idea i grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the bouncer.

"what the hell are you doing Sofia are you nuts....let go of my hand your hurting me"

"sorry" i let go of her hand " we can just go up to the bouncer and tell them are part of the band playing here and show him our passes"

"oh my god your a genius Sofia" she laughed.

we got up to the bouncer he looked at us and said
" you have to wait in the line if you want to go in" i shook my head at him and said
" we are part of the band Suicide Marchers" and showed him are passes he look at them and then smiled
" sorry we have had loads of people trying to get in. go ahead and have a good set"

"thanks a lot"

we went in and both of our jaws dropped the place was massive it was painted black, red and there was purple in some places and the stage was huge it looked like the type of thing you would get in a arena it was amazing. we spent around an hour looking around when we decided that we should get ready and meet the rest backstage before we went on stage.