28 Days on Vacation with a Bunch of Jerks!...You Can't Be Serious!

Swimming with the Devil

~Scarlett's POV~

Stupid barbie doll.

She was such a slut.She is showing her as* to every male human being there is on this public beach there is.

I gritted my teeth as I put on sun screen.Dominic sat beside me giving me a kiss on the cheek which sent butterflies in my stomach.I gave a small smile.

"Come on...she isn't...that bad.."Dominic said.

"Psh!Yeah,she isn't that bad...she is worse..she is the devil"I grumbled.

Dominic laughed quietly and shook his head.

I signed getting up getting in the water.I did the back stroke as I closed my eyes clearing all my thoughts out.That was until I felt someone push me under the water.

I gasped as I was pushed lower under water and to the deeper part.

I tried holding my breath,but I couldn't hold my breath much longer.I felt the hands on my neck.I dug my sharp nails into them.I heard a scream and finally turned and saw the barbie doll.

I glared and came to the surface.

"What the f*ck!"I hissed.

I couldn't yell cause I knew there were little kids here.

She smirked.

"Listen here b*tch...I can see here that Dominic is too stupid to realize how much of a whore you are so I am going to put this to you plain and simple.Dominic will be mine."she spat at me.

Now that seriously just pissed me off.

"No how about you listen here mega b*tch.I'm not a whore you are showing you as* to every male in this public place.And for you to f*cking think that you could just take Dominic away from me.Well you have another thing coming so don't try me!"I spat back at her.

I climbed out of the water and stomped all the way to where Dominic was.

I sat next to him making sure the barbie doll was watching.She glared at me as I smirked and brought Dominic's lips to mine and kissed him roughly.

He seemed shocked but kissed back.I smiled at him and turned to the barbie doll who was shocked,but stomped away.

I smirked as we all got up to leave.

~Trina's POV (Barbie Doll)~

That b*tch has the d*mn nerve to kiss Dominic in front of me.I sat at the bar and ordered a salad with no dressing and a water.

I felt someone sit next to me.

I looked up and it was a very sexy boy who was wet from swimming.

He smirked at me looking at me up and down.

"Hey.."he said.

"Hey.."

"Your rooming with Dominic and Scarlett and their friends right?"he said.

I nodded getting more interested.

"And I'm guessing you want Scarlett out of the picture.."he continued.

"Exactly.."

"Well I think we can help eachother both out.."he said leaning into me.

"I think we can.."I replied.

"Meet me at my suite 213..name is Davon by the way.."he told me.

I smiled.

"The name is Trina..see you tonight.."I said.

He smirked."See you tonight."

I smiled evily as he walked away.Things just might work out after all...
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY CRAP EVILLLNESSS! Okay if someone doesn't comment I will get a sniper rifle team to do a shoot out! Lol...just kidding...hehe....okay then you know the drill Rate.Message.Comment.Pz I hope you Enjoyed :)