28 Days on Vacation with a Bunch of Jerks!...You Can't Be Serious!

Keeping Distance

~Scarlett's POV~

I had never felt so empty and full of nothing so much in my life.It was as if nothing mattered anymore.I was just so cowardly I never had the courage to tell Dominic how I really felt.

I guess this was why it hurt so much.

I was sitting on the sand looking out at the horizon.I let more tears fall as I again pictured the horrid image from the T.V screen again.It hurt more than ever.Dominic never cared as I thought he had.

The only thing I could do was to keep a far distance from him,although I know that was going to be difficult since we both are living in the same suite.

"Scarlett?"a familiar voice said.

I quickly whiped away my tears and turned to see Davon looking at me worriedly.

I smiled at him.

"Hey Davon..."

"Is everything okay...?"he asked sitting down next to me.

I nodded too quickly while looking away from him.

"You know Dominic..."he began.

I cringed at him saying his name.

"He has always been a player...he never cared about you.."Davon went on.

I glared at him.

"I don't need your d*mn opinion Davon!"I snapped at him.

He only smirked at me.

I scoffed and got up beginning to walk away from him.

That was until I was roughly against the closest tree.I looked up at Davon with anger and rage.

"Your not going anywhere!"he growled.

"Get off me you b*st*rd!"I screamed.

He covered my mouth while glaring at me.He slapped me hard across the face as I closed my eyes trying not to cry.That was until I felt his weight get pulled off me.

I looked up to see Dominic beating the sh*t out of Davon.

"If you ever f*cking touch her again I'll make it more painful!"he hissed at him while giving him one last kick in the stomach.Davon groaned while turning over.

Dominic came over and without a second thought and hugged me.

I hugged back,until I remembered the video.

I pushed him off mumbling a "thanks" as I walked to our suite.

"Wait Scarlett!"he called.

I ignored him trying to walk faster,until I felt him grab my wrist gently.

We weren't far from our suite,but far enough I couldn't see the beach.

I tried pulling out of his grip,but he was too strong.

D*mn it...

"Will you please let go!"I snapped at him.

He stared at me intensely as he looked me dead in the eye.

"Scarlett I-"

"I don't want to hear it.."I rudely interrupted him.

"What you saw...it didn't mean anything..."he said trying to bring me closer to him.

"So what Dominic?Just because you saved me you expect me to come into your arms and forgive you all of a sudden?"

He shook his head.

"Trina....she...she drugged me somehow...I-I didn't mean it.She doesn't matter...I only have feelings for you Scarlett.."he quietly said.

I gave a soft expression,but then got out of his grasp and before I could get away he pulled me back and kissed me.

My heart was beating faster than it ever had before.I kissed back for a moment,but then as hard as I could I pushed him away knowing I wanted to keep kissing him.

"I hate you!"I screamed tears streaming down my face.

I ran to the suite and barged through not looking at David or Max and ran to my room and locked the door sobbing as I slid against the door and cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ikr! It's soooo sad,but don't worry it will get better! I would love comments man! Woooohoooo! Bye!...Muhahahaha! :D