28 Days on Vacation with a Bunch of Jerks!...You Can't Be Serious!

Stay Away From Her!

~Dominic's POV~

I clenched my fists as I watched Scarlett walk out of the restaraunt clearly pissed off.

More importantly I was going to literally kill Davon for touching Scarlett in that way.

I marched over to where Davon was and glared at him with all my might.He smirked at me and stood up from his seat.

"Need something Dominic?"

"Let's talk outside"I told him gritting my teeth.

He shrugged and walked outside with David,Max,and I.

He crossed his arms still smirking at me.

"What's up Dominic?"

I grabbed his collar and pushed him against the wall very hard making him collide his head with the bricks.

"Listen here you bastard! I want you to stay the fuck away from Scarlett!"I yelled in his face.

His smirk grew even bigger.

"Whatever you say...Dominic"

My anger got the best of me and a threw a punch right in his jaw.He fell to the ground with a bloody mouth.He glared at me and got up walking away.

I was breathing ficiously as I could feel rain starting to pour.As amazing as it sounds yes it rains here.

"Dude...come on let's get back"Max suggested.

I signed as we walked back to our suite.We walked in and found Scarlett sleeping peacefully on the bed in a tank top and shorts.Her hair was covering her eyes and her breathing was easy.I sat down on the bed next to her and looked at her.

She was really beautiful I had to admit.I think I was developing feelings for her.And I damn well know Davon will get in the way.

"You are so in love with her"David commented.

I snapped my head at him and growled.

"Shut up"

He shook his head and was walking into the bathroom while singing in a high pitched voice"Denial!"

I took one last glance at Scarlett I leaned down and kissed her forehead.She stirred in her sleep and her eyes fluttered open.At first I was shocked knowing she would yell,but she gave me a small smile.

"Hi"she mumbled.

I was more than surprised at her.

I was calm as I heard her sweet voice say that to me.

"Hi"I replied while brushing strands of her hair out of her eyes.

She sat up on the bed.I say this now that it took alot to not look down at her chest.Since she had a tank top and shorts on.

"I'm sorry"she muttered looking down playing with her fingers.

"Why?"I asked confused.

"I was rude to your girlfriend.I was mad at you for just coming to my date to make sure I was okay.I know that I should trust your judgement on Davon,because you guys are supposed to be friends and he just said things that I don't think are true"she explained.

"You don't have to be sorry...my girlfriend was a slut and I broke up with her and as for Davon him and I are the opposite of friends".

She nodded.

"How about we go somewhere tomorrow?"I suggested.

Her eyes lit in happiness and she nodded happily grinning.

"I would like that".

She yawned and rubbed her eyes she got up from bed and went into the kitchen and turned on the light with a scream.

I ran in there and looked around.Max was sitting on the table eating a cold cheeseburger.That is Max who eats at random times of the night.He will literally get up at 3 AM and get some icecream or something.

"What the hell Max"she yelled irritated.

"What I was just eating"he assured.

"In the damn dark Max! Really?!"

I chuckled as Scarlett turned and and smiled while going into the fridge and getting some cookie dough.

Max groaned.

"Come on Scarlett why are you torchering us!"Max whined.

She looked at him puzzled.

"Do you 'see' what your wearing!"he continued.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Your men your supposed to suck it up"she told him while licking her spoon full of cookie dough.

"Mhm..your right it's sooo easy Scarlett".

***

Scarlett was making her way back to bed.She turned back to me and smiled giving a wave.

"Goodnight"she said.

"Goodnight"I replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you liked it! Tried making this one a little longer than usual :) Comment Rate Message! Bye Peeps!