28 Days on Vacation with a Bunch of Jerks!...You Can't Be Serious!

It's Not A Date!

~Scarlett's POV~

I applied the last of my lip gloss and walked out to find Dominic smiling and waiting at the door.

"Um...before we go..to um...where ever were going..I wanted you to meet my sister"I told him.He looked down at me and still smiling.

"Well it depends.."he trailed off.

"What?"

"Is she hot?"he asked.

I smacked his arm shaking my head laughing.

"Jerk!"

"Hey...I was just asking.."he said.

I rolled my eyes as we approached my sister's suite.I knocked on the door and waited patiently with Dominic beside me.My sister opened the door in her black bikini.

She smiled at me,but then her eyes traveled to Dominic and she smirked at me.

I already knew what she was thinking.

Dominic on the other hand...well...his eyes were popping out of his head,but my sister already had a boyfriend who was coming in a couple of days.

"Come on in Sis and her friend"she said opening the door wider for us to come in.

We walked in and we sat on the couch.

She sat down across from us and smiled.

"So what brings you here"she asked.

I inhaled and then exhaled and looked at Dominic.

"Well...I wanted you to meet Dominic"I told her.

She smiled and nodded holding out her hand to Dominic.

"Well Hi then Dominic.I'm Victoria Scarlett's older sister.It's a pleasure to meet you"she aquainted him.

He took her hand and shook it.

"Would you like something to eat?"she asked suddenly.

"A snack would be fine thank you"Dominic said.

She nodded and grabbed my arm pulling me into the kitchen and sitting me on a stool.

"Spill".

"What?"

"Isn't he your boyfriend?"she asked.

My eyes widened and I blushed madly.

"Oh!Uh..n-no..were just hanging out.Nothing like that"I stuttered.

She rolled her eyes.

"Oh please.I bet you guys are going on a date after this right?"

"NO! Were just gonna hang out it's not a date!"I assured her.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that little sis."

----------------------------------

Dominic and I were walking along the beach talking and laughing about random things.I never felt so happy with someone like this before.It felt so easy to talk to him.

"So what brings you here anyway?"he asked.

"I guess to get a break from everything before I have to go to college next year"I told him.

"I can understand that.."

"What college do you want to go to?"

"Oh...I'm going to Harvard actually..even though I don't want to"I said to him.

"Then why are you going?"

"My parents think it will be a good experience for me and I will succeed in life if I go to Harvard and become a lawyer.Which is what they want me to be,but I don't want that life".

I was really surprised at how much I was opening up to Dominic.I had never told anyone how I felt before.

"Scarlett..don't let other people get in the way of your own happiness.Be whatever you want to be in life.No one can stop you,but yourself"he told me.

I looked into his eyes as we stopped in the middle of the beach.The sun reflected off of him as he pulled me gently closer to him.I didn't hesitate to come closer to him.He cupped my face and before I knew it he kissed me.

It sent chills everywhere down my body.I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.My stomach had butterflies in it as we continued to kiss so passionately.

I felt droplets on me and I looked up to see it begin to rain.I looked at him and grinned.

"We better get back..."

He nodded as we went back to our suite.

I had never felt so happy and free in all my lifetime.
♠ ♠ ♠
I Listened to Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart-by Alicia Keys while writing this chapter :)

Rate.Comment.Message.Hope you Enjoyed! :D