‹ Prequel: Black Keys
Sequel: Stay
Status: Completed!

What Can I Say?

Nick

Nick Jonas slept in his comfortable bed his arm around a girl, whose name started with either a C or a J, Nick wasn't quit sure. He had partied hard the night before at a club that allowed him in, even though he's still underage, where he met unnamed girl. She stirred slightly her hair falling onto Nick's face. Nick opened one eye as he tried to lift a hand to move her hair. His body was sore from last night and he didn't want to move. He laid in bed now fully awake waiting for her to wake up and leave. He didn't want the awkward next-day encounter so he always waited for the girl to leave before getting out of bed. He moved his body around hoping to wake her but she didn't even move. Frustrated Nick full on pushed her away which worked to wake her up. She sat up, Nick pretended to sleep, and got up from the bed. Nick could hear her as she walked around his room in search of her belongings. As soon as the door to his room closed shut Nick sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Took long enough." He grumbled to himself as he stumbled out of bed.

He kicked various objects out of his way as he made his way to the door, stopping to pull on a pair of pants as he neared his door. The smell of coffee met his nose as he walked towards the kitchen. Upon entering he saw his older brother sitting at the table reading the news paper.

"You just missed your date." Joe said as continued to read. "What's her name? Oh wait you probably don't remember."

Joe set the news paper down and glared at his younger brother.

"I agreed to let you move in as long as you obeyed my rules." Joe said sternly.

"You know I liked you better before Karen came into the picture." Nick said opening the refrigerator in search of food. "You need to chill out."

"Chill out? You're bringing random people into my house!" Joe yelled. "Stop acting like this!"

"Acting like what?" Nick asked. He wasn't in the mood for a fight. He kept his back to Joe while he looked for food.

"This. Like you don't give a fuck about anyone!"

Nick rolled his eyes as he grabbed an apple and left the room.

"Yeah run away." Joe called after him.

Nick ignored Joe's comment and continued to the bathroom. Nick locked the door and turned on the shower. He had no intentions of actually getting into the shower but after a couple minutes of standing in front of the mirror he needed something to do. He stripped all of his clothing off and stepped into the shower. The steaming hot water cascaded down Nick's body releasing all the built up tension. He just stood under the water enjoying the calming feeling he got from the water. He let his mind wonder as he relaxed, and like always he thought about her. He missed her more then anything. He stop writing music when he left her, he just couldn't. It hurt too much to write songs when all he wanted was to be with her. Nick was so lost in his thoughts he didn't notice the showers temperature had dropped to ice cold.

"What has happened to my life?" Nick asked himself. He punched the wall frustrated with everything.

"Nick!"

A pounding on the bathroom door broke Nick from his thoughts. He quickly turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around his body. He opened the door before Joe broke the door down.

"What?" Nick asked.

"You’re wasting water." Joe said matter-of-factly.

"Whatever." Nick said walking past Joe.

Joe watched his little brother walk away, back to his room. Joe had to find away to get Nick back to the way he used to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this is kind of short. Anyone like the new Nick? I know i don't.
I hope you liked this one.
Comment!!!!