‹ Prequel: Black Keys
Sequel: Stay
Status: Completed!

What Can I Say?

Hummingbird

“I like you. Girl you don’t got nothing to prove to me. I know that times have been rough for the both of us, but I’ll pray for a change. You see his world had lots to offer, but in time it will go dark and if this love is what say it is I’m sure that we’ll go far and with a girl as sweet as you there’s nothing else I can do, but fall for you.” – NeverShoutNever!

Nick woke up the next morning before Melody, giving him time to think about the night before. He looked at the beautiful girl lying next to him and smiled as he remembered the night before. He could picture perfectly the way she looked while they made love. Just the thought of it made him want to wake Melody up for a repeat. Before he acted on his thoughts he got out of bed and dressed in just a pair of shorts before going into the kitchen. He was just finishing breakfast when Melody walked into the room wearing one of Nick’s shits. She smiled as she quietly watched Nick moving around the kitchen. She quietly walked towards him and put her arms around his waist. Nick was surprised at first but knew instantly who it was.

“Good morning, beautiful.” He said turning around to kiss Melody. “How did you sleep?”

“Great.” Melody answered smiling up at Nick. “What’s for breakfast?”

“Pancakes.” Nick replied bringing a towering plate of the freshly made pancakes to the table.

They ate quietly just enjoying each other’s company. Melody helped Nick clean the kitchen they laughed and joked around the whole time. For the first time they both were happy, genuinely, happy.

Melody jumped up onto the counter to wait for Nick to finish putting the dishes away. He looked over at her and rolled his eyes.

“You’re done helping?” He asked walking towards her.

“Yep.” She said smiling wide at him. “Got a problem with that?”

Nick moved to stand between Melody’s bare legs and put his hands on either side of her body on the counter.

“Actually I do have a problem with that.” Nick said leaning forward to kiss Melody.

“What are you gonna do about it?” Melody asked her voice low.

Nick didn’t answer instead he kissed Melody more passionately. Melody kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Nick’s hands moved to rest on Melody’s bare thighs where they slowly moved up her soft legs.

“Nick! Wake up!”

Nick groaned and set his forehead against Melody’s. Melody laughed as she heard Nick’s friends once again call for Nick to wake up before their loud footsteps entered the kitchen.

“Oh shit.” Drew said as soon as he stepped into the kitchen.

Nick turned around to face his friends. A smile plastered on his face.

“What the fuck are you guys doing here?” Nick asked.

“The real question here is; who’s the hottie?” Drew asked looking at Melody.

Nick looked back at Melody sharing a look with her before turning back to his friends. The next thing he said surprised Melody, not because of what he said but how right it felt to hear it.

“My girlfriend.”

Melody jumped down from the counter and stood next Nick.

“I’m Melody.” She said giving the two men in front of her a little wave.

“Not The Melody?” Mike asked shocked.

“Obviously it’s her!” Drew said rolling his eyes. “But she is definitely way hotter than Nick said she was.”

Melody laughed while Nick could only smile. He was too happy to be upset with his friends.

“Well anyway we came here to find out if you were really back but we can see you’re busy.” Mike said sending a wink towards Melody. “We’ll see you later.”

Nick walked his friends to the door to make sure they left to relock the door. When he came back to the kitchen Melody was gone. Nick walked down the hall towards his room where he could hear the shower running. He walked into his bathroom where Melody was standing his shirt laying on the ground by her feet leaving her completely naked in front of him.

“You coming in?” Melody asked as she climbed into the shower.

Without any hesitation Nick stripped off his shorts and got in the shower with Melody.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took forever to update this and sorry it isn't very long. I hope you guys liked it. Hopefully there won't be too many more of these fillers!
Comment please!!