Spying on the Bad Boy

A Night At the Club

“You ready?”Jesse asked as we walked over to the written address.
It was The local club.
I nodded my head as I glanced down at my outfit, and tried to pull my dress down a little lower to cover up my legs more.
Jesse grabbed a hold of my hands and yanked them away from the end of my dress.
“Stop doing that! You look amazing in it!!” She scolded.

“But it’s so short!”I wined.
Yeah I know I should shut up, and stop wining, but I can’t! Jesse made me put this dress on! I wanted to wear a pair of skinny jeans, one of my favorite T-shirts, and my vans, but instead she made me put on a Black knee length spaghetti strap dress with black high heels with a strap that wraps around my ankles. I feel naked. I know I’m over reacting, but I’m very self conscious, and I don’t usually wear dresses so this is really uncomfortable.

She stopped walking, and turned around to face me.
“I know you don’t feel comfortable in it, but you look great! You shouldn't be so self conscious! Ur one of the prettiest girls I know! Embrace your hotness!!”She grinned.
I laughed.
“You’re a dork Jesse.”

She giggled, and rolled her eyes at me. “Oh come on. Could a dork have got you in a dress, and made your hair look perfected, while making herself look great too?”She raised her eye brows at me.
Okay yeah I have to admit she did a great job. She curled my thick hair, and let it lay down on my shoulders.

If I’d had done it would have been in a pony tail. Plus she made herself look awesome. She was in a bright red knee length halter dress that complimented her figure, and knee high, high heel boots. On anyone else I would have thought it was ridiculous, but on her it was perfect. Oh and don’t get me started on her hair. She had straitened it, and put a small red Bret in it to hold her bangs up.

“Fine you’re a gifted dork. Do I need to say more?”I smiled.
“Whatever. I’m amazing, now let’s go party!!”She laughed.
"Fine but remember we've got a Job to do!"
"We can still have fun!" And with that I was pulled into the club with no way to turn back.
….
“Where do you think they’ll be?” Jesse asked, as she studied the room for any sign of them.
“Why don’t you turn around ladies?”
I hastily swung around to see Jake, and a guy standing next to him.
“Well hello there.’’ The guy next to him greeted.
I noticed He had a foreign accent, but I couldn't concentrate on figuring out where it was from, because He was grinning at me as he checked me out.

I crossed my arms over my chest to try and cover it up. He was making me feel uncomfortable again.
“Um...Hi?” I forced myself to smile.
“Hey.” Jesse stepped closer to me.
“Why don’t we go sit down?”Jake suggested.
I quickly nodded my head, and followed him over to the nearest table.
He stepped aside, and motioned for me, and Jesse to sit down.”Ladies first.” He flashed us a smile that took my breath away.
I smiled back, and we sat down.
The guy that was checking me out earlier sat across from me, and Jake sat across from Jesse.
I casually Glanced around the Club looking for a man that fit our profile image.
A White male in his late forties, Dirty blond Blue eyes and six feet tall,Seen leaving his house in a Navy business suit.Nothing.JUst a bunch of adults grinding to the music, and getting tipsy.

“So who’s your friend?”Jesse eyed The guy him.
“Oh allow me to introduce myself. I’m Nickolas James.”He Winked at me as he talked.
“Yeah Nick here is our wide receiver.”

I looked over at Jake, and noticed he was staring at Jesse.
“So what’s your name gorgeous?”Nick asked.
“Um…Vanessa.”I Murmured.
“Such a Beautiful name. Vanessa..Yes I like it.”

Oh my God this dude is flirting with me?!Ugh.
It’s not that he’s ugly, because he’s like the opposite of that.
He has strait black hair, light green eye, and he’s really muscular, but he just seems to well good looking. Like he’s fake.
“Yeah I guess.”

I looked over at Jesse for help, but she’s deep in a conversation with Jake.
Jake.
Well dang. I guess I imagined his interest in me.
The next few hours were like this. Nick tried flirting with me, while Jesse and Jake went to dance.
I kept my eyes open for our guy but no sightings yet.
Nick asked me to dance a few times, but I turned him down. I just wanted to go home.
Eventually Nick got the hint I wasn't’t interested, and went over to flirt with some girl at the bar.
I sat down for a while waiting for everyone to get back, but this bored me so I dug in my purse, and grabbed my mp3 player.
Yeah I know there’s already music playing, but it’s not my type.
I was actually starting to enjoy myself when something poked me on the shoulder.
I jumped out of my chair, and yanked my head phones out.
“Sorry. I didn't’t mean to scare you.”Jake chuckled.

“Oh um hi. I was ju-stt um listening to music.”I stuttered.
HE smiled.”Yeah I thought so. Where’d nick go?”
I looked away.”I think he went over to the bar.”

I stepped back a little, because I didn't’t want him to see me blushing.
He nodded.
“Where’d Jesse go?”I asked.
“Oh she went to the restroom.”
“Oh.”
Awkward silence just great!!

“So are you having a good time?”He Smiled.
I gaze around the room so I didn't stare at him again.
“Yeah I’m having a great time.”I looked at my feet.
I could feel his gaze on me. My cheeks warmed up, and I started fidgeting with my necklace.

“You look great tonight.”
I looked up at him in astonishment.
I thought he liked Jesse?
He stepped close, and tucks a stand of my hair behind my ear.

“You know Jesse has told me so much about you. She says you like football.”His gaze never left mine as he spoke.
“Um yeah. I love football.”I squeaked.
He smiled.
So that’s why she was talking to him! Aw she’s the best friend ever!!!
“Maybe you should come to one of my games.”He steps closer, and takes my hand off my necklace, and holds it.
“S-s-ure.”
“Can I have your number?”He asked.

“Of course you can have her number!”
I swung around to see a grinning Jesse.
I look back at Jake to see him still staring at me.
“Here’s her number.” Jesse scurried forward, and slapped a piece of paper in his hand.

“Great. I have to go now, but we will talk soon.”He took one last look at me before turning around, and disappearing into the crowd.
“You owe me big time girl.”Jesse giggled.
“You were talking about me to him weren’t you?”I accused.
“Yep.”She smirks.

"Well thanks but I think we have a issue.I didn't see our guy anywhere here tonight.We aren't starting off to well."
She rolled her eyes."WHo cares."

Wow. My best friend is amazing and totally a bad FBI agent.
“Isn't this awesome! A boy is interested in you!!! OH! I need to get you home, find you a football outfit!!OH, and maybe some……”Jesse continued to Babbled on, an on until we got back to the hotel, but I didn't’t hear a word she said.

All I heard was one sentence.
We will talk soon.
He likes me!
♠ ♠ ♠
I added a chapter before this.Just fyi