Falling for You

I Was Wondering...

(Dougie's POV)
I think I gave all of my energy to the crowd that night. I was so happy that Jenny kissed me again. I want to kiss her more. I want to know what it feels like to get a longer and deeper kiss. I might as well give it a try and ask her out. It's worth a chance and what's the worse that could happen? She could say no... Damn it, shut up. I don't want negative thoughts.

"Hey, Jenny?" I said once we were back at her house in the kitchen. The guys were in the lounge room and I was helping her get snacks and drinks.

"Yes?" she said as she put the popcorn in a bowl.

"Um, I was wondering..." Why did I have to get so nervous around her?

"What?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me," I mumbled. I looked down at the floor and rubbed the back of my neck. Damn, nervousness.

"A date?" I looked back up at her. "I would love to, Dougie."

I grinned. "Really? You would? I thought you would have said no."

"Well, you're wrong." She laughed and I smiled. "Just know that you just admitted that you like me." She winked and walked out of the kitchen. I stood there in shock. Shit. I did just tell her I liked her without actually telling her. She doesn't know that I love her though. I walked back out to the lounge room to find the guys eating everything that Jenny brought them. We were going to watch films and I sat down next to Jenny on the sofa. "What are we gonna watch?" she asked.

"Star Wars," Tom replied as he put the film on.

"Awesome! You would pick that. You're such a geek."

"You love it." He stuck his tongue out at her and she did it back at him. "Film time!" The movie started and I put my arm around Jenny. She smiled at me and snuggled up closer to me. This is definitely the best day ever.

(Jenny's POV)
I was actually looking forward to my date with Dougie. Dougie had been a gentleman and he would definitely be a good boyfriend. Wait, boyfriend? I'm thinking this far already. I know I'm starting to like Dougie no doubt about that but I don't know what will happen. What if we break up? It will ruin our friendship. I shook the thought out of my head. Dougie and I have been best friends for years.

"Yes!" Tom shouted at the movie. I chuckled at him. Tom is so adorable. We were having a Star Wars marathon. The boys were all so into the film that I don't think they noticed that Dougie and I are cuddling over here. I remember them telling me that Dougie liked me which I thought was weird. It makes more sense to me what he told me when he was drunk but was he really in love with me?

It was getting pretty late and Dougie and I stopped cuddling before the film finished. It was getting to it being 3 am. The boys went home including Dougie. I told him I’ll see him tomorrow for our date. This time the boys heard and they just went 'ooh!' They seemed pretty happy.

I grabbed some pajamas and changed into them. I was sleepy and I know I had to go shopping to get something nice to wear for our date. I know this will be interesting but is it possible that I could love Dougie and not even know it. I'm getting feelings I've not had in a while. I know I love Dougie but do I love him like he loves me? I guess we will find out.

My phone started ringing and I answered. "Ello?"

"Hey, I just wanted to call you to say goodnight," Dougie said.

I smiled. "Aw, that's sweet. Thanks, Dougie."

"Um, is it still weird if I tell you I love you?"

"I don't know... I mean I do love you but its friend love. I'm not sure if I love you yet. We haven't even gotten into a relationship. Maybe we should wait to say it when it comes to that time in the relationship." I'm almost sure that I'm making Dougie extremely happy right now. It seems as if I do want to have a true relationship with him and I do. It's just going to take a while.

"You're right... Well, goodnight, love."

"Goodnight, Dougie." I hung up and I lied down in bed. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not really the best thing I've written but I just thought it was time they go on a date haha.
I had no creativity in me today... I'm sorry if it sucks D: