Nightmare Dreams

My Blue Heaven

(Back to Stacey's POV)

He leaned into me, pressing his lips onto mine. He loved me? I was taken back by both his words and actions. I stood still for a second before I kissed him back. His warm touch was amazing. I wrapped my arms around him. I didn't want to let him go like I did, him. He was mine, for the moment anyway.

He pulled his head back. "I.. I'm sorry I shouldn't have.. I really shouldn't have.. " he stutters to himself. I place my hand on his cheek, "Don't be." He let go of his worry and leaned to kiss me again. He snuck his tounge into my mouth, the warm light taste exploring me. He pulled back again and stood up. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the bathroom. Once we were both inside the room, he closed the door behind me. He leaned me against the door and kissed me hard on the lips. I felt his hands make their way to the hem of my shirt. I broke the kiss and allowed him to pull the shirt over my head. I slid his shirt off easy, it just slipped off around his wings. I ran my hand down his hard muscular chest to his jeans. I slowly undid the zipper and found he wasn't wearing anything underneath. I pulled down his jeans and he kicked them off as I wrapped my fingers around his length and started to pump him. He closed his eyes and moaned out at my touch, "Ohh fuckk"

I smirked and let go of him. He opened his eyes and looked at me innocently. I let out a small laugh as he quickly undid my jeans, taking them off along with my underwear. I wrapped my arm around his waist. He reached around my back, searching for the clasp of my bra, he threw that onto the floor. His smooth, strong black wings wrapped around me and pulled me closer to him as he snuggled into my neck. I moaned as he softly kissed the soft skin. He pulled me toward the shower, and the next thing I knew the water was on. His wings were like a tent, a wall that protected me from the outside world. My own little heaven.

He carefully pushed me up against the wall, kissing my lips. He pushed his tongue into me and I wrapped my arms around his neck, placing my right hand in the back of his head to pull him in closer. I felt him growing hard under me. He pulled away from the kiss, his eyes revealed to me that he wanted me. I wrapped my right leg around his left and pulled him to me. He positioned himself and pushed into me. I gasped at the feeling. I wrapped my arms tighter around him. "Ohhh Staceyy", he moaned. I buried my head into his neck, "mmmhmm", I mumbled. "You're... Amazing.. you know.. that?", he said between breaths. He pushed into me faster now. "Damnn itttt", I moaned as I felt myself losing it, I felt him losing it too. I gripped him tighter and pressed lips to his neck. " Oh Godd Chadd!", I screamed as I felt him let go inside of me. My walls tightened around him a he pumped into me a few more times before collapsing into me. "Wow", he said as the water shut off. He laid his head under my chin, his wings lying limp behind him.

It took me a minute to catch my breath, my orgasm still throbbing around him. Without warning me he pulled himself out causing me to moan again. The lifted his head up and looked into my eyes, his grey gorgeous baring into me. "Chad.. I..", I started but I was cut off as his lips crashed hard against mine. My legs still around his waist, he carried me to the bedroom where he laid onto the bed and fell on top of me with our lips never letting go of each other. He ran his hands over my breasts and started to knead them. "Fuckk Chad, haven't you had enough", I breathed breaking the kiss. He smirked and rolled off of me and laid next to me staring at the ceiling. I wrapped my arm around his waist and felt his wings hold me closer to him, his soft feathers gently stroking me. I looked into his eyes once more before falling asleep