Nightmare Dreams

Smother Me

I sat up immediately, and stared into the dark, night filled room. "Stacey?", I heard the voice say and I felt my heart sink. The clouds shifted and I could just make out his face, the solid details, but then I noticed someone else. A shadow stood silently in the doorway. Jacob turned his head suddenly to face the shadow too. I strained my eyes and saw it was a women... and in their hand was a pointed object.

A stake.

"If he won't be mine, he'll never be yours", she hissed at me. The women lunged at Jacob, stabbing the stake into his chest, his heart. "Jacob!", I shouted full of shock and fear. He fell to his knees, one hand gripping the stake, the other on her wrist. He looked up at her then me. She grabbed the stake with her other hand and-


I jerked awake, sitting up in bed, his scream haunting my ears. I turned to face Chad, he was kneeling in front of me, fear in his eyes. "Stacey? Stacey, What's wrong? You-You were screaming... Jacob's name", he questioned as I got up and threw on my clothes. "Stacey, please talk to me!", he said, worry evident in his voice. My throat made no sound. I grabbed the old black book, and stuffed it into the box it came in. I held it under my arm, and headed toward the door.

I felt his hand on my shoulder, the grip firm yet gentle. "Stacey...", he whispered. I wrapped my free arm around his neck and kissed his warm lips softly. His wings quietly fluttered behind him. I let go of him and opened the door. I headed outside, and turned and looked at him one last time. I placed my hand on the doorknob. "Stac-" I quickly closed the door shut.

A/N: I know, its short but I'll update it later i promise! Comment are gratefull !!!

xoxo
Kate