Status: New story. Please give it a chance? :)

It's All a Blur Last Night

Spare Me Your Freakin' Dirty Looks

I hurriedly went over to his phone and searched in his address book for the girl. I found her number and inputed it in my phone. I also searched through his inbox. Several texts between him and this Jessica were still there.

hey baby do u think u can come ovr 2night? im sooo lonely :( -her

idk babe. its me and my girl's anniversary 2day -him

plez sugar? i just want 2 feel u inside me. i cant get the way ur fingers feel on my skin outta my mind

ill try. ill tell her jimmy needs me for sum band bizz. see u in an hour?

cant wait ;) i bought a new set of thigh highs and a new corset 2 show u

My heart broke at the sight of the messages. I showed Amy before I exited out of them and put my head in my hands. He was such a bastard. I mentally hatched a plan to call her when I knew he would be at her house. If she answered and I heard him, I would call Jimmy and tell him everything. Alexandre came out of the bedroom and didn't even spare me a glance before he walked out of the door. Not even a goodbye or kiss, he just slammed the door.

"Fucking asshole. I say we just call the bitch now and curse her out," Amy said darkly.

"No. We call her when he's there. Then, we record the phone conversation with his voice in it. That way we have blackmail and evidence. If we do here his voice, we call Jimmy," she nodded in agreement to my plan.

Amy went to finish the sandwich I was making and set it on the table in front of me. Twenty minutes later it was still sitting there and I was dialing the girl's number on Amy's phone. We put it on speaker and it rang twice before a giggly high-pitched voice answered. We quickly hit "record."

"Hello?" she laughed and a small moan came from a man.

"Hi, is Jessica there?" Amy asked in a ditsy manner.

"This is her," a louder groan was heard. I recognized Alexandre's voice immediately.

"Hi, this is Brittany from the party. You said that you knew Forever Yours? I was wondering if you could get me backstage?" Amy gushed excitedly. Alexandre slurred Jessica's name and asked her to stop teasing him.

"Oh hey! Yeah, actually I'm with Alexandre right now. Say 'hi,' Alex-boo!" Jessica giggled.

"Hello there. How are you today?" he said in a drunken manner with a moan at the end of his sentence.

"Doesn't he have a girlfriend? Naughty, naughty girl!" Amy laughed.

"She won't ever please him like I do! Well I got to go. People to do, things to see! TTYL, babe!" Jessica yelled before hanging up.

I glared furiously at the phone before standing up. My fist connected with the wall and left a nice sized dent. Amy started cursing and suggested that I pack all his shit up. I agreed and we went into the bedroom to pack all his clothes. She told me the apartment was in my name and all of the furniture was mine. All that was his was clothes and random objects in the bedroom. While we were packing, I called Jimmy. He answered warily.

"It's Sariah, Alexandre's girlfriend. Could you come pick up his shit? I just found out he's cheating on me with your friend Jessica," I said acidly.

"Wait, Jessica? That slut? She's got more STD's than a Planned Parenthood test tube. I'll be right over. Do you want me to call him and tell him?" Jimmy asked kindly.

"Hell no. He can fuck her all he wants. We're through. I just need someone to take his shit,"

"On my way. Give me about ten minutes. Where do you live again?" My brain fizzled at his question.

"Uh, last night I kinda hit my head and have a bit of amnesia. No bullshit, even ask Amy and Alexandre. Here, talk to Amy," I handed her the phone.

She gave him directions quickly and disconnected. We continued packing for about twenty minutes before the doorbell rang. Amy went to answer it and this gorgeous guy walked in with her. Six foot three with a rocking body and amazing eyes. Red and black hair that was spiked in the best way possible. I wouldn't be shocked if drool came out of my mouth.

"Why are you staring at me like you've never seen me, Sari-bear?" he teased with a smirk. I shook my head.

"Amnesia, remember?" I said shakily. He was fucking sexy. Mmm those lips...

"You guys got everything done?" Jimmy asked while sitting down on the bed. I nodded.

"All I need to do is get his shit out of the bathroom and we're golden," Amy giggled at her phone as I said this. I shot her a questioning look.

"She just texted me," she showed Jimmy and I the phone.

alexandre just left. mmm god is he a good fuck or what? im in heaven ;) he took my panties though. souvenir much? lol I scoffed and Amy texted her back.

Ahaha could I get a piece of that? He is damn fine :D

oh im sure he wouldnt care. you got nice tits and he sure as hell likes to play with mine :)

They continued like this until the front door opened. Alexandre stumbled in saying something about how they had had a few drinks at Jimmy's place. I walked out to greet him with an angry look. Cheap perfume and sex soaked the once clean breathing air. My hands searched his pockets for Jessica's underwear. I found them in the large back pocket of his Tripp pants.

"What the fuck, Alexandre? How was Jessica's? I'm sure you had a great fucking time. Literally. Jimmy's here. You never went to his house. How long has this been going on? Huh?! How fucking long have you been cheating on me?" I shouted into his drunken face as I shook the underwear at him.

"What? Babe, those are yours! You bought them last week! You probably just don't remember. Jimmy's lying, baby! I was at his house, I swear. Jessica's nothing to me!" he yelled.

"Oh bullshit! I got her number out of your phone. Amy and I were the ones who called her! She's been texting Amy about how you're such a good fuck and how you wouldn't mind fucking another girl! Jimmy's been here for about a half hour. I fucking heard you moaning on the phone! Don't you fucking lie to me Alexandre Nicholas!" I screamed while shoving his chest. He fell backwards onto the carpet.

"Your shit's packed. Either you can leave with Jimmy or you go off by yourself. You're getting the fuck out of my house, though," I growled and kicked him in the ribs.

Luckily, I still had my shoes on. Alexandre pulled me down to the floor and punched me in the face. Soon, we were punching and kicking the shit out of each other. My long nails left bloody scratches on his neck and face. He was going to have one hell of a shiner in the morning. Amy and Jimmy pulled us apart when I had pinned him to the ground and started strangling him.

"He's not going to my place. Any guy that raises a hand to a woman is no friend of mine," Jimmy seethed. Amy just hissed while holding me back. I spat in Alexandre's direction and landed a nice bloody splash on his cheek.

"Fine, I'll just go back to Jessica's," he said haughtily and wiped my spit off his face.

"You better expect some kind of revenge, fucker. No one fucking cheats on my girl and gets away with it," Amy snarled through gritted teeth.

He laughed in her face. Amy tossed me aside before tackling him to the ground. Now, I may be a good fighter, but she could kick my ass any day. Her small fists flew at his already damaged face and her high heels kicked the hell out of his rib cage. Alexandre didn't even get one hit in before Jimmy hauled her off. I went to go get his shit and tossed the heavy suitcase at him. Next I threw the rest of the bags. A lamp that he had bought me hit his face and shattered. Horrific looking cuts graced Alexandre's once cherished face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm getting pretty sick of not getting comments. I've got three subscribers, but no comments >.< Pwease?