Status: Complete.

You Leave Me Breathless

Heartbreak

[Peyton]

I was out the back of the bar, grabbing a crate of beer bottles, when I heard footsteps approaching. Spinning around I saw Alex right behind me. What the fuck is he doing back here? Before he could realise what was happening, I had put down the crate and pinned him to the wall by his throat.

“Nice to see you too, baby,” Alex wheezed.

“I’m not your baby, Asskarth. What do you want?” I growled.

“I miss you. I miss you so fucking much it hurts,” Alex said softly.

This only made me angrier. Bullshit.

“How did you find us?” I snarled.

“We found a trail of bar fights and broken hearts on our tour. Come on, you know who I’m talking about. Bring Me The Horizon, Escape The Fate, Paramore, The Blackout...this list is endless. And they were all more than willing to tell us where you were heading when you left them,” Alex smirked.

“Those dickheads,” I scowled.

“Well you did leave them angry, Peyton. To give Bring Me The Horizon credit, they were the hardest to get information out of,” Alex shrugged.

It was then I realised he was purposely going off track, and I narrowed my eyes.

“What have you got for me?” I asked bluntly.

“Ah, Zack told me he’d let that slip to your charming sister,” Alex chuckled.

I tightened my grip on his throat, making him turn a little red.

“What have you got?” I repeated.

“I won’t tell you until you let me go,” Alex retorted.

I narrowed my eyes but let his throat go, folding my arms over my chest as Alex rubbed his neck.

“Go on then,” I prompted coldly.

Alex smirked and walked towards me. I stumbled backwards till my back hit the wall, cursing myself for letting him turn the tables.

“I have some information that I know you’ve been wanting for your whole life. Both you and Trinity,” Alex whispered into my ear.

“What?” I said shakily.

“Ah, if you want to know, you have to come to my hotel room,” Alex chuckled.

“Why?” I asked bluntly.

“Because you won’t get it unless you give me something in return,” Alex drawled.

I shuddered as he traced his hand on my cheek and down my body.

“You’re disgusting,” I spat, shoving him in the chest.

“I’m the only one with the information, baby. If you want it, I’m sure you’ll work out how to find me,” Alex smirked.

And with that, he walked away, leaving me shaking in the corridor.

[3am]

“He did WHAT?!” Trinity exploded.

“He said he has information that we’ve been wanting our whole lives,” I whispered.

The two of us were back in our apartment, sitting on the sofa.

“What the fuck could that be?” Trinity asked crossly.

“I don’t know. I believe that it’s actually worthwhile information, but I...I can’t go and get it. I can’t fuck him to get it,” I whimpered.

Trinity sighed and pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back soothingly.

“How are we going to get it?” Trinity murmured.

“I don’t know,” I whispered softly.

Trinity was silent for a minute. She’s thinking. She’s thinking hard.

“Zack is only completely honest just after sex. He can’t stop himself,” Trinity whispered eventually.

I lifted my head, sitting upright. No.

“You can’t. You can’t fuck Zack. I won’t let you,” I said firmly.

“Do we really have a choice? I’m not letting Gaskarth take advantage of you like that,” Trinity said simply.

“What about Mikey?” I pointed out.

“I’m no cheater,” Trinity replied.

“But...”

“I’ll have to break up with him,” Trinity said sadly.

“No, you can’t! I won't let you! He’s the only guy you’ve ever loved!” I whimpered.

“You are my sister. Blood comes before water. Anything to do with you takes priority over Mikey, and you know it,” Trinity whispered, tears in her eyes.

I knew right then that there was no way I could change Trinity’s mind.

“I’m sorry,” I said softly.

“Me too,” Trinity smiled weakly.

*

[Trinity]

I knocked on Mikey’s apartment door about half an hour later, dreading what I was going to have to do. I didn’t want to do it. Fuck no. But I had to. I refuse to let Alex fucking Gaskarth violate my sister like that. Eventually I heard shuffling footsteps, and the apartment door opened, revealing Mikey.

“Trinity? What’s wrong?” he yawned, rubbing his eyes.

Wow, he looks gorgeous without glasses. Stop, enough.

“I-I...We need to talk,” I said hesitantly.

That seemed to wake Mikey up.

“What?” he frowned.

“I can’t be with you any more, Mikey. I’m sorry,” I said sadly.

“What? Why?!” Mikey whimpered.

“I’m sorry. There’s something I’ve got to do, and I can’t be with you to do it. Just know that I love you, okay?” I pleaded.

“Trinity, no, please...”

“Mikey, don’t. Please don’t. I-I’ve got to go. I’m sorry,” I choked, tears building up in my eyes.

I quickly turned and ran, ignoring Mikey calling after me. As I jumped in my car, tears poured down my cheeks. I started the engine and drove down the road, pulling over as soon as I was out of sight. Sobs tore up my throat as my heart broke and I rested my head on the steering wheel, letting it all out. There was no way I would ever be the same again. Even if it was my own fault.

[The next day, 8pm]

I’d called Connor this morning, saying that I couldn’t work because of food poisoning, and he let me have today off. Fool. After breaking up with Mikey last night, I’d waited an hour in my car before I could stop sobbing. Peyton was worried when I got back to the apartment because I wouldn’t talk to her, but I think she realised how much pain I was in, and left me alone. She’d taken the day off today to ‘look after me’, but I knew it was in case I needed back-up for when I went to see Zack. Mikey had been calling my cell all day, but I hadn’t answered any of the calls. I couldn’t.

I walked into the hotel that Jack had said they were staying at, going straight to reception. Be cold, Trinity, be cold. It’s my lucky day, there’s a man behind the desk.

“I’ve been ordered for a Mr Merrick?” I said monotonally.

“Ordered?” the desk man frowned.

I boredly unbuttoned my coat as if I’d done this ‘job’ a million times before, revealing a short, tight, revealing red silk corset dress, complete with stockings and garter straps. It seemed to work, because the desk man turned bright red.

“I see. Will you be needing a key card?” the man stumbled.

“No, I’ll just knock. What room am I going to?” I asked simply, buttoning my long coat back up.

The man typed a few things into his computer.

“Can I just ask what is in your pockets? Hotel procedure,” the man said politely.

“My cellphone and my handcuffs,” I said shortly.

The man blushed, making me roll my eyes again. Guys are so easy.

“Room 103. It’s on the first floor,” the man replied.

“Thanks,” I muttered.

Well I played the part of the reluctant hooker. Wonderful. Now to find Zack. I headed for the elevator, glad that no-one else was in it. On the short ride up, I suddenly got a sick to the stomach feeling. This was wrong. So wrong. But I couldn’t turn back now. This is for Peyton, and Peyton only.

“1st floor,” the mechanical elevator voice said.

I got out the elevator and walked along the hallway to room 103. Dear God, please let Zack open the door. I knocked three times.

“Room service!” I called.

I heard footsteps, and then the door opened. Again, it’s my lucky day – Zack was there.

“I didn’t order any r...Trinity?” Zack frowned.

“Hey Zack,” I simpered, walking past him.

“What are you doing here?” Zack asked, confused.

“I missed you, Zack, isn’t that enough?” I said softly, linking my baby blue eyes with his.

“Er, I guess?” Zack replied, unsure.

I giggled and chewed my bottom lip, acting like a teen girl again.

“Aren’t you going to give me a tour?” I asked sweetly.

“Sure,” Zack smiled.

Poor, naive guy. He’s falling hook, line and sinker already. I almost feel cruel. Almost.

“This is the living area,” Zack announced, leading me into a large room with sofas and a huge tv.

“Impressive,” I smiled.

“These are the doors to the bedrooms,” Zack pointed, indicating the four doors leading off from the room.

“Who’s is who’s?” I asked innocently.

“That’s Jack’s...that’s Alex’s...that’s Rian’s...and that’s mine,” Zack said, pointing in a square.

I smirked. Thank you Zack. Slowly I unbuttoned my coat, revealing my hooker dress. Zack’s eyes bulged and so did his jeans. Good to see I still have that effect on him.

“I’m going to be honest with you, Zack,” Lie “I didn’t come here on a social call. I want you,”

“W-What about that boyfriend you l-love?” Zack stuttered, unable to keep his eyes from travelling over my body.

I took a deep breath, willing myself to be strong. I slowly walked towards Zack, trailing a finger down his chest when I reached him.

“I broke up with him,” I whispered huskily.

Zack stayed silent, so I leant up to his neck, grateful for my black heels giving me extra height. I felt Zack gulp as I pressed soft kisses to his flesh, his breathing shaky.

“Don’t you want me?” I whispered, licking his earlobe.

“More than you know,” Zack whimpered, his hands resting on my back.

“Then take me,” I smirked, stepping out of his grasp.

Zack’s eyes darkened slightly out of lust and he grabbed my hand, pulling me along to his room. As soon as we were in there, Zack locked the door and crashed his lips to mine. I groaned at the intensity of the kiss, unable to stop myself enjoying it, even though I do love Mikey. Zack pushed my coat off my shoulders, his hands running over my bare shoulders till they hit the zipper of my dress. Our tongues tangled as he unzipped my dress in one fluid motion, and I chuckled as it dropped to the floor, kicking it off as I kicked my shoes off too.

“You don’t waste any time, do you?” I whispered against his lips.

“I’ve waited three years to have you back, Trinity, what do you think?” Zack whispered back.

My breath hitched in my throat, but instead of letting it show, I smirked and pulled his hoodie over his head to reveal his bare muscled chest and tattoo, letting Zack throw it to the floor as I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. His lips attacked my neck as I pushed his jeans to the floor, and he kicked them off, leaving him in just his boxers. It was only then that Zack realised I hadn’t been wearing a bra, and was left in only my thong, garters straps and stockings. He growled predatorily, making my skin shiver.

“Hang on,” I grinned.

“What?” Zack frowned.

I just chuckled reaching down for my coat, making sure to give Zack a full view of my ass. I pulled out my handcuffs, making Zack’s eyes darken even more. He took one step towards me and pulled me firmly against his body, one hand behind my head as he connected our lips again, furiously kissing me. I pushed him backwards towards the bed, crawling over him as he laid down, never breaking the contact. I lifted his arms above his head, threading the cuffs through the headboard bars, before snapping the cuffs closed around his wrists. Then I broke the kiss, sitting upright.

“You have no idea what you do to me, Trinity,” Zack groaned.

“Oh, I think I do,” I smirked, palming his rock hard bulge through his boxers.

Again Zack groaned, his eyes rolling back slightly. Silently I pulled off his boxers, tossing them over my shoulder. Wow, I’d forgotten how big Zack was.

“Take your clothes off,” Zack managed to pant.

“Eager?” I teased, stroking his length.

“Don’t make me wait any longer, I beg you,” Zack moaned.

I laughed but slowly pulled my thong off, the garter straps and stockings coming down with it. I crawled over Zack and kissed him slowly, taking my time to savour it. But Zack bucked his hips, grunting his desire. So I smirked and lowered myself down onto him.

[2 hours later]

I rested my head on Zack’s sweaty chest, out of breath and satisfied. Zack’s short pants let me know I’d done good. But I wasn’t finished yet. I sat up, smiling innocently down at him, not letting him pull out of me.

“What did Alex find out?” I asked softly, tracing patterns over Zack’s chest tattoo.

“He found out about your mother,” Zack murmured happily, his eyes still closed.

“My mother?” I repeated, trying to keep the shock out of my voice.

“Mmhmm, he found out who she was through the fostering agency and got all the information together,” Zack explained.

“Why did he do that?” I pressed.

“He wanted to show Peyton that he was sorry,” Zack smiled.

I’m sorry,” I whispered.

“What?” Zack frowned, opening his eyes and lifting his head.

I thanked God for all the martial art classes I’d taken as a child, I would need my knowledge of pressure points not to permanently hurt Zack. I pressed my thumb harshly into the side of his neck, just by his jaw – the carotid artery. Zack instantly passed out, and I rolled off him, quickly pulling on his hoodie, boxers and jeans, grabbing my coat and transferring my phone into my new jeans pocket. Well, I didn’t want to wear that horrible dress again, the memories of tonight would be burned into my skull enough without it. I jumped into a pair of Zack’s skate shoes, cursing that I’d have to leave my heels here. I wouldn’t be able to sneak in heels. I didn’t realise I was crying till tears hit my lips. I scoffed at myself, wiping my face dry as I left the room, heading across the living area to Alex’s room.

I reached the room Zack had pointed out as Alex’s, and pressed my ear to the door. No noise. Good, he should be asleep by now. Slowly I turned the door handle and opened the door, trying to block out as much light as I could. Okay, Alex isn’t in here, which makes my mission a lot easier. Closing the door again, I flicked the lights on.

“Right, if I was a pile of information, where would I be?” I muttered under my breath.

My eyes scanned the room, looking for anything that might help. Then I spotted a large envelope on the desk. Bingo! I picked it up, raising an eyebrow at the sight of no name. But I opened it anyway, pulling out the sheets of paper inside. My jaw dropped. Alex actually had found our mother.

“Nancy Freeman...” I whispered.

The sheets of paper were hospital records, proving that Nancy Freeman had given birth to both me and Peyton, our baby footprints photocopied onto another sheet of paper too. But the last sheet of paper was the one I’d been looking for. It was a current address. I grabbed a blank sheet of paper from the desk and a pen. Well, I didn’t want anyone knowing I’d been here, did I? Alex would know if something was missing.

“Nancy Freeman,” I mumbled.

I wrote that down.

“12 Ward Street,” I mumbled again.

Then I heard the door to the suite open, three loud voices sounding. Shit. I quickly wrote down the first line of the address and shoved the papers back in Alex’s envelope. As footsteps sounded, I flipped the lights off and ran over to the window and opened it, climbing out onto the small balcony outside, shoving the small piece of paper I’d written on into my pocket. I shut the window and crouched down, pressing myself against the wall, just as Alex’s room door opened. All I can say is I’m glad that the boys were only on the first floor. The only way to get down is to jump.

I lowered myself down over the balcony, holding on by my hands until I could stretch no more. With a small whimper, I let go and dropped to the ground, cursing as my ankle twisted as I landed. Luckily no-one saw me. Well, no-one’s around outside anyway. I quickly got up and hobbled away, wincing and whimpering in pain with every step. When I was a safe distance away, I pulled out my cellphone and dialled Peyton’s number.

P: Hey, are you okay?
T: I need you to come pick me up. I fucked up my ankle jumping from Alex’s balcony.
P: What?!
T: Just come pick me up, I’ll explain it all later.
P: Okay, where are you?
T: Corner of 4th and Edgemont.
P: Alright, I’ll be there in 10 minutes.
T: Thanks.

I hung up the phone and pulled my hood up, shoving the phone back into the pocket of Zack’s jeans. I leant my head against the wall and just let the tears fall. As much as I know what I did needed to be done, it still felt wrong. So fucking wrong. I can only hope what I did was worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Trinity's hooker dress.

This chapter was so freaking hard to write, you guys have no idea.
Like, I pretty much hate myself right now.
But, this is necessary so the triquel can take place.
At least she didn't cheat, right?
And the chapter was long.
Oh dear :(

I can't imagine that any comments will be too happy.

xo