Abducted

Husband

Frank POV

The car ride was silent I look over to my left to see him sleeping. My dad gave him so kind of drug so he would sleep through the night. He had light brown hair it was short I never got to look his eyes, I felt no connection towards him maybe I just needed time. We were heading back home or a place called home, our home was a camper trailer we didn’t have a real house simply because we were on the run.

When I turn ten my parents told me it was time for me to meet my husband that we had to go and find my soul mate. My dad was around eleven when he first met my mom his parents took him to find the right girl he like. My mom explains to me this was something that has been going on in our family for years and when I have kids, I will continue the tradition.

That my family believes this is the only way to meet your soul mate or as in one true love. I never said anything to them but I always thought it was wrong but I just went along with it. I go out looking for someone who I like it could be anywhere sitting in a parking lot looking out until I saw the right guy, we follow them until we see their house and wait until night time.

Hours have passed the sun was slowly coming up I look over at my left again to see him waking up. My heart started to race I feared he would start screaming or something to make a scene. He slowly lifted his head from the car window and look around I could see the fear in his blue eyes, he turn to me.

“Don’t be afraid, “I whisper hoping he would not scream.

“Where am I, “He asked with fear in his voice.

“You’re with us now, you belong with us now, “I replied. I hated saying that but it was true he belongs to us now.

"No I don’t. I don’t belong here, please let me go, “He said with tears in his eyes.

“It’s going to be alright we won’t hurt you, I can promise you that, “I said.

Just then my mom turn to look at us, she gave him a sweet smile.

“Don’t worry everything is okay, you are with us, “She said with a sweet warming smile.
I turn to look at him I could still see the fear in his eyes I just wanted him to feel safe, we would never hurt him we never hurt anyone besides his parents.

“What’s your name, “I ask trying to make him feeling better.

“Chris, where are we going, “He asked while looking at me.

“I’m Frank, and we are going home, “I replied.

The car went silent once again Chris would not take his eyes off from the window as if he was planning a way to escape, I honesty couldn’t see us together. I wonder what my parents would say if I told them how I felt. Before I knew it we arrived at our camper we all got out, Chris kind stuck with me I guess he felt somewhat safe.

“I don't belong here, you do not understand I have health problems when I get nerves or really beyond scared I have seizures, “He replied.

My mind ran blank this was not good at all I was afraid if I told my parents this then something would happen to him, I had no other choice though I had to say something.

“I don't won’t him, “I said not knowing what to say.
What, “My parents said together.

“He has seizure problems he can't be here; we have to take him back or something, “I replied hoping that wouldn’t.

“We can't send him back, “My dad said

Before I could say anything else, I hear thump hit the ground I saw Chris having a seizure I felt helpless but there was nothing I could do.

“What do we do sweetie, “My mom ask my dad.

“We can kill him, “He replied while looking at Chris.

“His kid we don’t kill kids, “My mom said angrily while looking at my dad.

“It’s the only way. What else can we do, “My dad replied while looking back at her.

“I don’t care! His a kid we don’t kill kids! So either you think of a new plan or I will do something about it, “Mom yelled.

“Fine then, you deal with you it. “Dad replied with anger.

Part of me was beyond happy that we are setting him free but I felt badly at the same time for bring him into this. Maybe next time will be the right guy