My Obsession.

Anywhere But Here.

--------------

Wake up in the morning feeling like.. dying.

GODDAMN I SKIP MY FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL!

In the other side I'm frickingly happy, but the other dissapointed side I'm sad. (Did I just say I'm sad because of skipping school?!) Okay that stranger must hit my head really hard.

Why I'm sad? Actually because maybe.. Second day of school will get worse. You skip your homework, your teacher's face, and your wanna-be-friend's face. They are going to think that your are a bad girl who dare to skip school in the first day.

I went downstairs, but I haven't take my bath yet. Heckyes.

I went to the kitchen, and sight no creatures in there.

"Mooooom! Jooooohn! Where are you guys?" I screamed, but I can't scream so loud because everytime I scream, my head is going to kill me.

"TIIIIIIN TIIIIIIIN!!!!!", said my car.

"SHAYNA! QUICK YOU ARE LATE NOW!", Mom and John both scream from inside the car.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I HAVEN'T EAT BREAKFAST, TAKE A SHOWER, OR EVEN BRUSH MY TEETH YET!

"Wait, mom!", I said

I ran upstairs so damn fast, like a cheetah I think, quickly get a shower, and escape to the car. Believe it or nah, It only takes 6 minutes.

I ran as fast as Flash, a hero in one of the superheros, to get to my class.

Fuckyeah I'm not late actually! When I get there, the teacher is actually behind me! So proud of myself.

------

"Ohai folks! Ya'll get a new pwhens in yar class! Her name is... Shayna Estella O'Callaghan!", said my brand new teacher, which her name is Ms.Tracy, to my brand new class and wanna-be-friends with a country style accent. Whoa my teacher is kwelz! I tried to follow her accent.

"Ohaiiiiiii Shayna!", said all of my classmates. Hey! They seems nice..

"Shay, you may sit there..", said Ms.Tracy as she pointed her finger to a empty chair with a guy beside that chair.

“Oh. Okay thank you Ms.Tracy.” I said with my blank mind. But the other second I was laughing and closing my eyes while I laughed on the way I went to my seat. You know what? Ms.Tracy! similar to Trace Cyrus the horse! He is my biggest love. Oh my god, no, just kidding.

When I sit to my place, the guy besides me says: Hi.

I’m still closing my eyes because I was hold up my laugh.

“Hiiiiiiiiii.” He said again.

And when I opened my eyes, I can’t believe who is he.

I narrowed and blinking my eyes like hundred times, but I can’t run from the truth.

“Hey are you even breathing? You are so shocked, I guess, sight me sit beside you for the rest of the semester. Ha by the waaaay.” He smiled and stop for a second.

God.

“I’m Eric James Halvorsen.”

The guy that hit my head and stayed in my room yesterday, and now he’s sitting with me for the rest of the semester? I don’t even know if god is kidding or what.
♠ ♠ ♠
FOURTH CHAPTERRRRRRR!

Short one, but I think it's less suckier than the previous one.

BTW GUISE I'VE GOT ALL TIME LOW MTV UNPLUGGED ALREADY!!!!

So damn happy. Thankyouuu my boyfriend for giving me this even though I use my own money! I love you<3

So.. Comments?