My Obsession.

Awakening.

“Still sorry about you head. Is it hurt?” He said as he touched my head.

Our eyes meet each other, I don’t even know what to say..

“Mr.Halvorsen! This is a school, not a dating-new-student place!”, said Ms.Tracy and being continued with all of my classmate laughters.

God this is too embarrassing.

Then, our cheeks become red.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recess.

“Kring kring.”, said the bell. It’s more sounds like a Icecream van than a school bell.

I ran to my locker; actually I’m escaping from Eric. I mean he’s like a stalker!!! He is annoying because he always looked at me during my first 4 period in my class. Especially at Physical Education period, he won't play soccer unless my head is heal already. He ask the teacher to take good care of me. Pathetic me. Well, I don’t really get if I hate him or..

Ok forget it that will not going to happen.

“Hey.” Someone said this behind my back.

I turned around and what I see is, there’s a strange girl in front of me.

“Hey.” I said shortly. Oh well, I don’t like to greet new people. Too shy, too shy.

“You are Shayna Estella O’Collage---“ She cannot continued my name, I think.

“Callaghan. Not collage.” I laughed and she does too.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to speak your name that way.”

“Nah, It’s okay. That is why I hate my name.”

“Now, can I introduce myself, in the proper way?” She laugh.

“Hi, My name is Sam. Samantha Adelle Santino. I hate my name more than you know.” She said and winking at me.

“Are you kidding me? Sam is like the coolest name for a girl that I ever known.” I said and laughing.

“Well, I kinda like Shayna, too! Let’s switch name.. Or face? Goddamn you are pretty. I wish I have your face.”

“I think your brain is being hit by a magical wall. Haha, you are totally kidding me. You are the prettiest girl. You never look yourself in a mirror? I joke to her.

Then we both laughing for 5 minutes.

“Wait a second.. Your last name.. Santino?! Which is..” I cut our laughters, which is the best thing that happen for today.

“Yipster! Nick Santino in the A Rocket To The Moon’s lil sis.. Don’t ever say that you are—“ She said and I cut her line and said:

“John O’Callaghan’s lil sis! Hi-ten!” I scream.

“Aaaaah! Hi-ten!” She said and toss her hand to mine and added:

“I’m a huge fan of The Maine. My dream is.. I’mma tell you one time (she said with Justin Bieber’s accent).. being kissed with Johnohh. Please don’t ever laugh.”

I’m rolling on the wall laughing. The truth is, I never felt this comfortable with a new friend. She is a clown. If she have twitter, I will write #followfriday her every single day even if it’s not Friday.

“Whoa.. Whoa..” I slowly breath normally again.

“Done already with your laughter, miss?” She said and laughed too.

“Sir yes sir!” I said and added:

“By the fucking laugh way, I’m a major fan of A Rocket To The Moon, too! Especially, the bass player! Eric Halvorsen!” I said and…

I just realize something. Some fucking good-mood-taker. Some some some.. (Threesome?! Okay this is not the time to joke)

MY BIGGEST OBSESSION HIT MY HEAD WITH A BALL, HAVE BEEN IN MY ROOM, SAT BESIDE ME, STARING AT ME JUST 1/2 INCHES AWAY.

Congratulations, Shayna, your brain is working now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fifth chap! Suckier than the fourth one. :c sorry.

Loljk I heart Ms Tracy.

ALL HAIL TRACE CYRUS THE HORSE!

btw, what do you think of a revealed stranger a.k.a halvo? ;p

leave comments, creatures! :D