Status: This story got reported.I fixed everything and sent it to the editors.Hopefully,they'll except it.

I just love those green eyes...

I cry with Billie at my life just sucking.

I ran down the streets of my shitty neighborhood.People stared as I sobbed in my cold hands.I didn't care.If they knew what just happened to me,they'd be doing the same thing.I heard cars beeping at me at some of them yelled,"Hey! Watch it dumb ass!" I didn't care about them either.I didn't care about anyone anymore.Except Billie.
As soon as I got to the blood red apartment building he lived in,I just went in,not acknowledging to woman that said,"Hey! If your a guest,you have to fucking sign in!" I didn't even care.I just kept running up the stairs,still sobbing in my hands.I only took my face out of my hands to knock on the door.
Billie Joe looked kinda grumpy,and sounded like it too,"He--" I walked in before he could finish.
I ran to his couch.He sat down with me.
Now his face and tone turned sincere,"Hey,what's wrong?" He rubbed my back.
I looked up at him.I knew I could really trust this guy.So I told him.I told him everything from the news about the phone to my mom throwing a beer bottle on the ground to her choking me to my mom getting arrested.
He looked at me with a face that was in pain.It was like he had felt the pain that I did before.
Halfway through my sobbing fest,I was tired of crying.I needed something to make me feel better.
I stood up and reached into my back pocket to get my wallet.It was a tiny black leather ed thing.In the back slit was something I kept with me at all times in case I get sad or upset;it was a razor blade I'd found on the side of the streets.The sharp object had caked-on blood.Now that I think about it,I hadn't cleaned it in a long time.
I started cutting.The red blood trickled down my wrists and dropped onto the floor.
Maybe Billie Joe was daydreaming,because he had a zoned look on his face.
After about five or six cuts,Billie noticed what I was doing.His face turned worried,and he slowly lifted my arm off of my wrist.
He solemnly said,"Why are you doing this?'
I looked at him with sad red eyes,"This is what I do whenever I get sad."
He said,"You don't have to do this."
"Yes,I do."
"No,you don't"
I was starting to get irritated.
I asked him annoyingly,"Have you ever done this? Have you ever had a really hard life?"
"Yes.I have.This was my therapy for a long time.Until one night,I cut a major artery,and almost died of blood loss.Then I got into music.Music replaces the cutting."
I couldn't believe how much I could relate to Billie.
I didn't know what to say.I turned my tone into defense mode,"Well,I can't play guitar.I suck with music.I suck at everything."
His tone had a hint of anger.However,it was so sincere,"You don't suck at everything.There's probably just something that you have an incredible gift for;you just haven't discovered it yet."
By then,I was kind of starting to believe him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know Billie Joe never cut himself.I just didn't know what else to write at that point.