Status: stopped for a while, dont know when i'll post

Things She Never Knew

First Potion, Cut, and I'm a Liar.

“Ah!” I yell as I come back to the real world. I place my hand on my stomach where he was stabbing me at. There was nothing there. I heard my door open and the boys run in with the girls and Genkai behind them. “What wrong!” Yusuke yells as he puts his hands up like a gun.
“Nothing; just a sharp pain in my stomach. It’s nothing. I promise.” I say smiling. They sigh and leave and I go to my book. I look up spells for warlocks and start on the spell. I grab the ingredients to make it, now I need the stove. I go into the kitchen and grab a pot, mixing everything in. When I was done I was putting it in two vials, and put the cork in.
I put them in my pocket and clean out the pot. I hear someone enter after I set it on the drainer. “Aw. You aren’t making anything. It smelled good in here.” I turn surprised as I saw Yusuke. “Gosh, Yusuke. You scared me.” I said and held onto the counter and the other hand over my racing heart.
“Haha, sorry, are you alright? You seem really jumpy.” He asked me. I just smile at him. “I’m perfectly fine Yusuke. Now if you excuse me I’m going to bed.” I say and turn to go to my room. I close the door and sigh heavily. ‘That was a close one.’ I thought to myself and head to bed.
The next morning I go out to the park, and see no one there. I stick my hand inside my jacket pocket to feel the two potions I worked up. I smirk and zip my pockets closed. I walk around till I was close to the forest, and I heard someone following me. I turn and see no one there. I run into the forest to only trip and fall.
Then someone grabs me and turns me around. I see the guy from the vision with the knife. I quickly unzip my pocket and grab the potion, quickly throwing it on him. He drops me, making the knife graze me about an inch in, and then blows up in flames.
The knife drops and I sigh. “Gosh. That really hurts.” I say and grab the knife, putting it in my pocket. I walk home to Genkais', holding the spot where the knife went in about an inch, from my abdomen to the bottom of my rib cage. I walked up Genkais' stairs and I sneak into my room. I shut the door and put everything away.
I wrap myself, but didn’t do a good job of it, and panicked as I heard about four or so people walking and running to my room. I hide behind my headboard, and hold my breath. I heard my door open. “Yukira, where are you. Hiei said he smelt blood. Are you alright?” I heard Shuichi say walking in to where I was. I hold the spot, and he looked behind the headboard.
He quickly came beside me and picked me up. He sat me on the bed and unwrapped me, telling Hiei, Yusuke and Kuwabara to get a towel, a bowl of water and some herbs from Genkai. They leave and he presses on the small wound to stop it from bleeding. “What happened?” He asked looking at me.
“I was in the park and I heard someone following me, so I ran and ended up in the woods. Then this random guy came up and almost stabbed me. But this person killed him and the guys dropped me, and his knife kind of cut me when I fell. The other person ran off after he died.” I tell Shuichi and the others come back in with the other things and Shuichi washes and wraps me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually thought for my title....and it sucks.....T.T Comment about how you feel about my story, good, bad, criticize. Dont matter.