Status: stopped for a while, dont know when i'll post

Things She Never Knew

Confusion and Compliment

When he finishes, everyone leaves, except him. “Is something the matter Shuichi?” I ask him. “No. Nothings wrong.” He says, sits down on my bed, and hugs me. I look confused, but hug him back. I close my eyes and listen to his heartbeat. It’s normal, but fast at the same time. “Are you okay, Shuichi?” I ask him. I feel him smile in my hair. “Yes.” He mumbles in my hair.
We stayed like that for a while and I smile. Shuichi and I are walking in the woods and we come to a little waterfall. I go to the water, and Shuichi stayed there. I felt something change in the air and turn around to see Shuichi change into a demon with fox ears and tail, silver hair and golden eyes. I gasp and stand. I come back to the world and push away from Shuichi.
“Are you ok, Yuki?” He asked me. “Yea. I, um, I almost fell asleep on you. I’m going to take a shower. So, um, see ya.” I say and go get some night clothes and other stuff, heading to my shower. I go in and lock the door, sighing. ‘He’s a demon? I thought I could trust him. Do I…have to vanquish him? I don’t want to, but I might have to.’ I thought as I got the water started.
After I showered, dried and changed, I unlock the door and open it to see Shuichi laying there on my bed, asleep. I smile lightly and put my stuff in the laundry basket. I go to Shuichi and move some hair out of his face, sighing lightly as I get up to get a snack. Dinner should be soon. I go and find Yusuke and Kuwabara complaining about being hungry and ‘Kurama’ needs to make something. “Who’s Kurama?” They jumped at my voice.
“Ah, no one. It’s a codeword.” Yusuke said. “Do you know where Shuichi is?” He asked me. “Ya, he’s asleep in my room.” I say innocently. He gets a big smile and Keiko smacks him upside the head for being perverted. I go into the kitchen and start making something. About an hour later I ask Keiko if she can watch it for a few minutes then set it on the table and she said sure.
I go to my room and go to my bed. “Shuichi, wake up. Dinners ready.” I said shaking him lightly. I see him open his eyes and smiles, getting up slowly. We walk to the kitchen and we put food on our plates. When we sit down with our plates, Yusuke and Kuwabara dash in and pile up their plates. Everyone else comes and eats. “Hey, who made that?” Yusuke asked. Everyone but Keiko and I look around, but we turn and smile at each other.
“Yukira cooked everything, I just placed it on the table for her.” Keiko said and everyone turned to me. “Uh, yes?” I ask as they stared at me. “Dinner was great, Yukira.” Shuichi said smiling. “Ya it was great!” Yusuke and Kuwabara yelled as the others nod. “Thanks guys” I say and smile. We go into the living room of Genkai’s place till the girls had to go home. Everyone left and Shuichi stayed. “Aren’t you going home Shuichi?” I asked him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blah, i know this is short sorry :L