Status: stopped for a while, dont know when i'll post

Things She Never Knew

Going After My First Real Demon

“No. I was going to stay here tonight.” He said. “Oh, ok.” I say smiling at him. We stay up watching television, and I fell asleep on Shuichi around midnight. He takes me to my room and lies down beside me, seeing as I wouldn’t let his arm go. When it was morning, I wake up to feel and arm around my waist. I turn and see Shuichi fast asleep. I put my head on his chest and cuddled up to him, falling back to sleep from his rhythmic heartbeat.
I wake up again to see flashing lights and snickering. I open my eyes to see the gang in my room and Botan was taking pictures. I stare at her, processing what she was doing. I changed my glance to the camera that she had and I wished it would fall on the ground hard. And it did so. I smile and sit up. I see Shuichi getting up also. He sees everyone in here also. “How did the camera force out of my hands?” Botan asked amazed.
“Don’t know, but I’m happy it did.” I say and go to the bathroom and change. When I come out of the bathroom, I go to where everyone was, which was outside training or talking, and I touch a tree. I get that little flash for a premonition.
“What the hell is that!” I scream as a big, ugly demon, chases after me. I see it attack an innocent person, who had no clue what was going on, and ate him. I come back to have Botan shaking me. “You can stop shaking me now, Botan.” She looks at me weirdly. “Are you alright? You zoned out and gasped. You didn’t move.” She said.
“Ya. I’m fine. Someone’s going to…” I stopped myself and go inside, looking through my book, not finding the demon. I get out a map, and a scrying crystal, searching for the demon. It dropped on a spot and clung to it; I mark it and go to the gang. “Guys, I need help. If you don’t help me someone is more then likely going to die.” I say and Yusuke stands up.
“What the hell is the matter with you? How would you know if someone is going to die? And keeping things from us won’t help either!” Yusuke yells at me. “If you shut up and help me kill this demon maybe I’ll tell you!” I scream back at him.
“Wait. How do you know about demons?” He asked me. “Later. Someone is going to die if we don’t go here and kill this thing. It is tall, ugly” “Sounds like Kuwabara.” Yusuke says interrupting me. “Hey! Urameshi!” Kuwabara yelled at him. “Anyways, it’s tall, ugly, green and has two horns on it’s head. Lets go!” I said showing them the map.
“That’s the forest by my house.” Shuichi said. “Well, lets hurry. Is there a faster way to get there then running?” I asked. “Portal.” Shuichi said. Botan came out of no where. “Guys, Koenma has a mission for you all…uh, Ki. What are you doing here?” Botan said surprised. “Botan, make us a portal to take us here.” Shuichi said to her pointing at the spot.
“But, Koenma needs you.” She said. “But my family could be in danger. A demons there.” He said and she made a portal, and we end up in the woods. We look around for a while and I see the demon. “There!” I say running after it. “Yuki, wait!” I hear them yell. I get closer to see a person knocked out, and about to be eaten.
“Hey, demon brain! Come after me! I am more useful then a mere human!” I say backing up. The demon looked at me through its beady eyes and I moved the person away from the demon using my powers. “Ah. So you’re the one who Sachika gave her witch powers too. Where is the book of shadows?” The demon demanded. “I’m not going to tell you. Did you kill my Grandma?” I asked the demon.
I did this weird, ugly smile. “Why yes. I did kill an old hag a while ago in America. Only to find out she gave her Book of Shadows to you, little witch.” He said diving for me. I freeze him in the spot. “Guys! Where are you!” I run as fast as I could and he unfroze, coming after me again. “Spirit gun!” I hear Yusuke yell and the demon is gone.
“Gosh. Slow much?” I tell Yusuke as Botan came back, I go to the person waking up. “Are you alright?” I ask him. Yes, it is a guy. A very cute, handsome one. He looks at me and smiles. “Yes. I’m fine. I’m Koji. You are?” He smiles at me with his purple orbs staring back into mine. “Yukira. You can call me Yuki, Kira, or Ki.” I say smiling back.
“Ki, our boss wants to see you. So you can explain everything.” Botan says and I nod. “I hope I can see you again.” I say to Koji. He nods, saying, “Same.” And we walk away till we were far from him. Botan made a portal and we go to somewhere I have never been to. “Where are we?” I ask to myself. “This is the Spirit World. And here is Lord Koenmas' office.” Botan tells me.
We enter the room and I see a desk, chair and a baby sitting in the chair. “Uh, Botan. Is that your kid?” I ask her. Yusuke and Kuwabara laugh, Botan falls to the floor, Hiei smirks, the baby is fuming angry, and Shuichi is trying not to laugh. “What? What’s so funny?” I asked confused like crap.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! her first demon! How will things go in the future? Comment! Scrying is something a witch does to find people. Look it up. Used made up names in this.