Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

Chapter 24

Today we were heading to the studio. I hated to leave Lexie and the kids alone for two days,we were going to the studio two hours from Huntington and we we're gonna stay in a hotel. I sighed deciding I should get ready.

I slipped out of Lexie's grasp and walked to the bathroom. I turned the water on and took off my boxer before stepping in.

I was in the middle of scrubbing the dirt off my body with a rag and Axe soap when I felt small arms wrap around me and hands rest on my chest. I turned around and smiled at Lexie. Her brown hair was even darker now that it was wet.

"I'm gonna miss you Bri."She said. I nodded and kissed her. The kiss got heavier as she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her fingers were tangled in my hair and she was pushed close to me.

I took my opportunity to slid into her for the first time in a long time. She was tight almost like she was the first time. I thrust my hips into her's and brought her down on my throbbing member hard. She whimpered and moaned. I kissed her lips to muffle her loud screaming. The last thing I needed was for Haleigh and Andrew to walk in on us.

I continued thrusting into her till I felt her walls tighten and I clenched my teeth. It had been far too long since I last felt this. I felt myself about to come.

"Oh fuck Lexie I'm so close."I moaned. She gripped my shoulders and her long nails cut into the skin. I released in her and rode out my orgasm. I finally pulled out and put her on her feet. She stumbled to catch herself. I grabbed her arm and kissed her soft lips again before finishing my shower. We stepped out and dried off. I placed a kiss on her forehead before going into our room and getting some clothes to wear.

"I love you Brian."Lexie whispered in my ear before walking out of our room wearing shorts and my 'Syn' shirt.

I packed a small bag with my razor,tooth brush,tooth paste,a change of clothes,socks,boxers,etc. Then went downstairs and laid the bag on the couch. Lexie made breakfast,blueberry pancakes. Drew and Haleigh were still half asleep. It was a funny sight seeing them swaying back in forth while trying to eat. I grabbed my plate and scarfed my food down. Zacky was gonna be here any time soon to pick me up.

There was a knock on the door and Lexie got it while I kissed Haleigh and Drew and said goodbye to them.

"Bye Daddy."They shouted in unison. I laughed and grabbed my bag before running to the door. I gave Lexie a long passionate kiss then darted to Zacky's car that had Jimmy,Matt,and Johnny sitting in the backseat.

Lexie's POV

Brian was going to be gone for two days. Today and all day tomorrow then he'd be back the next morning. I was planning on taking Drew,Haleigh,Nicole,and Natalee,Nicole's little sister, somewhere.

"Andrew go strip down you need a bath,and Haleigh go to Mommy and Daddy's bathroom."I told them. They got up from the table and ran to their destinations. I cleaned the plates then went upstairs to run their water.

I called Nicole and we decided we'd take the kids to the zoo. I put my hair up in a messy bun and got Haleigh and Drew's clothes ready for them. Today was going to be a long fun day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if the sex scene sucks I'm not the best at them.
I might update again tonight depending on if I can come up with something.
Andrew,Haleigh, and Lexie's outfit