Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

chapter 30

Matt's POV

I smiled when Nicole walked through the door. Her eyes were bloodshot and she was pale. I wrapped my arms around her. I didn't know what was going on.
"Matt."She whimpered. I pulled her away at arms link.
"What is it Nic?"I asked. She bowed her head.
"T-the baby is your's."She whispered quickly before she kissed me hard on the lips and pulled away from me.
She saw the look on my face and tears rolled down her cheeks. She sprinted out my door. I stood there frozen.
How was the baby mine?
I must have cheated on Val with Nicole. Oh shit. She's pregnant with my baby!
I was now full of joy. I had to go get her before she did something stupid. I ran as fast as I could. I saw her back. I pushed myself to run harder. I turned her around and smashed my lips to her's.
"Matt."She moaned. I nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck. It was great she was pregnant now it was better that it was my baby.
Brian

Matt had called and told me the news that the baby was his. Lexie already knew this. We were going to start planning the wedding today. I was gonna drop Lexie off at her parent's check on the kids then run back by and see what she and her mother had planned.
"I see ya later baby."I called. She waved as I drove to Dad's house.
"Bri you're here early."Suzy said. I nodded.
"Yup Lexie wanted to get started planning ASAP so I dropped her off and decided to hang with Dad."I told her. She smiled.
"McKenna will be glad you're here."She told me. I nodded and walked to her room. I entered her room and found her playing dress up with Haleigh.
"And now you are the fairy princess of Eth-"McKenna stopped talking when she saw me.
"Brian!"She yelled running to me and tackling my legs. I laughed and hugged back. Haleigh looked away from the small mirror and smiled.
"Daddy!!"She screamed louder than Kenna had. She ran up and wrapped her tiny arms around my legs like Kenna had.
I bent down and picked her up.
"How is my little princess doing today?"I asked. Haleigh giggled.
"I fine Daddy,Where Momma?"She asked. I set her down and she straightened out her dress.
"Momma is at Gramama and Poppy's house."I explained. The two year old girl nodded. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and hugged McKenna one last time before going out of the room and searching for my son.
"You lookin for mini gates?"Suzy asked. I nodded.
"He's in the studio room with your father."She told me. I thanked her and went to them.
"Drew."I said. Drew looked up from the tiny guitar that was around his neck. He smiled and took it off handing it to Dad. He ran towards me and ran into my arms. I picked him up and kissed his forehead.
"What have you been doing today?"I asked.
"Playin guitar with Grandpa Gates."He replied. I set him down and he started playing a song Dad taught him. It wasn't something big but it was pretty good for a 2 1/2 year old.
I stayed there for a little while and played around with the guitar for a few minutes. I looked at my phone.
"I gotta go get Lexie and hear the plans for the wedding Dad."I said while standing up. Dad nodded and patted me on the back.
"I'm glad you're finally settling down son."He said. I nodded.
"So am I."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I may extend it from 30 or 40 chapters to 40 or 50 cause there is a lot more I wanna get put in here and I don't think I'd finish by 40. I love comments :D They make me happy,and I mean that in both ways, j/k..or am I? lol