Status: starter

Tree Top Children

Chapter 7: Friends

Amelia and Timothy were walking into the forest. They were silent for a while. After 10 min. Timothy talked ;
-Sooo... You like the guys?
- They are really nice! Pixie and Andrea are cute, Ella is pretty, Mervin is fine and Veronica seems nice.. and Rosalie, you know her..
- You forgot about Armon!
- Ah.. yeah you know he is actually really really good.
But i cant say that i liked Ginni Beth that much!
- Dont mind her, thats her usual attitude. So.. You really like Armon?
- Timothy! Are you jealous or what?
Timothy looked down. " No!" he mumbled. " now we're gonna have to play 'Tarzan' again. I think you're starting to learn." . He started to climb a tree. Amelia hurried behind him. Timothy flung among the branches. Amelia followed him. When they finally reached the wall, she turned to Timothy and said;
- Thanks.. For everything Timothy. See you later!
Timothy smiled and walked away into the green mess of the forest. Amelia walked back home. When she knocked on the door she was ready to face a furious mom. Literally Miss. Laura was standing by the threshold staring at Amelia with furious eyes. When she saw her daughters hurt leg she gasped. " Oh my God! What have you done with your leg? And you missed lunch! I am waiting for an explenation Amelia!" Amelia closed the door and sighed as she entered the kitchen to grab a plate and fill it with spaghetti. She sat by the table and started to eat. Miss Laura stared at her daughter with wide open -angry eyes. Amelia explained ; " Im sorry i am late but i made new friends. THey are really nice and im gonna join their club.".
- Friends? Who are these friends?
Miss Amelia seemed interesting suddenly. Amelia started counting;
- Rosalie, EmiLynne, Ella, Mervin, Veronica, Pixie, Andrea, Timothy, Armon and... Ginni Beth.
- It's your first day here, gosh! How did you made so many new friends ?
- Told ya mom, they are a club!
Miss. Laura suddenly straightened her back again and asked with a angry tone;
- Now tell me, what has happened to your leg, my dear?
-Oh, i tripped. Thats it , nothing bad. Their clubhouse.. umm if you call it a house.. well its in the forest!
Amelia took her empty table and washed it under the running water. Then she turned back to her mother. Miss Laura hit the table with her fist and shouted; " In the forest!? Oh God! Amelia the forest is dangerous and far! I told you not to get lost!".
" And i didnt!" said Amelia, " Its ok mom!".
Amelia smiled at her. Miss Laura calmed down and said ; " Anyway..we have to clean your wounds.". As they both hurried upstairs into the bathroom, Miss Laura kept talking;
- After you're cleaned up, we're gonna visit your new school and check if everything is ready for tomorrow.
- Tomorrow? Will I go to school tomorrow?
- Of course you will!
MÄ°ss Laura cleaned Amelia's wounds and they left the house. Amelia stared out of the window of their new car , as they drived to her new school. SHe hoped her new friends were at that school too. Then suddenly Amelia remembered the thievery, the meeting that night! She wasnt sure that her mother would allow her to go , but she had to try.
- Mom..
-Yes honey?
- Can i go to my new friend Rosalie's house tonight? For dinner, she invited me .. please? I will go there at nine thirty and ill be back in a few hours.
- I dont know Amelia.. I dont know this girl's family! By the way , is this Rosalie's house near ours?
- Yes it is mom! Please can i go?
- Oh ok, i think it will be ok. But dont be late Amelia, school day tomorrow!
- yeah yeah, Thanks mom sooooo much!!!
Miss Laura smiled and pulled out a package out of her bag, as she kept driving. She handed the package back to Amelia. Amelia grabbed it at once and opened it. A brand new cell phone ! Amelia felt happier than ever! She kissed her mom on the cheek and yelled , "Mommy! Oh thank you so much!"
- YOu can book down your friends numbers in London, and your new friends'
Amelia placed the phone into its box and held it tight. Everything was going great!
But what really was important was that night! It wasnt going to be easy..at all!
♠ ♠ ♠
a very long chapter is coming! and a very fun one, these chapters are good so enjoy them later on its gonna turn into a teen-drama a little(not too much)
please comment and subscribe guys! thanx again