Almost Easy Baby girl.

Did I hurt you?

I felt something cold on my forehead.

Then someone picked up my wrist, form where their fingers were placed I think they are checking my pulse.

"I think the none eating is finally catching up with her." I think that voice sounded as if it belong to Jimmy.

"Yeah but did you see how much she paled when she shall the Berrys?" I know that voice. It was Johnny.

"Are we sure that she saw them? She just could of been about to faint right when they walked in." Stupid brother.

"I do not think that is it. She was fine before I walk in with them." Thank you Johnny!

"I guess but what has the Berry's ever done to her?" KILLING FAMILY IS BAD. KILLING FAMILY IS BAD. KILLING FAMILY IS BAD. KILLING FAMILY IS BAD. KILLING FAMILY IS BAD.

I tried to tell him.

Yet he never listen.

He never wanted to hear it.

"Hey how is she?" And the king of annoying Guitarist has made his walked into the room.

"She is not awake as you can see but her pulse is back to normal. As you can see she still doesn't have enough color in her face for me to be okay with it." My brother answered.

"Do you want to call the doctor?" Syn asked.

"I don't know, Lets give her a little but longer."

"I think I will get a colder wash cloth for her forehead." Johnny said suddenly, it sounded like he was looking for reason to leave Jimmy and Syn alone.

The two men were both silent for a while.

"Why did you agree to let her sleep in my room?" Brian suddenly asked.

"You get emotion out of her." Jimmy whispered.

"What?" That is exactly what I am thinking.

"Look, Neither I nor Johnny, who use to be her best friend, can get true emotion from her. You on the other hand, can get her to cry, fight, and laugh." That is so not true, I have laugh, fight, and cried with everyone.

"She has done all of that with everyone else." Thank you Brian.

Someone brushed the hair out of my face. I think it was Jimmy.

"Yeah but it feels Fake when it is with us. With you it is like she is a different person. She lets you see the true side of her. Also it is good for you. You smile when near her and you haven't had a slut in your bed since we brought her back. "

He has to be trying my crack.

That is the only thing that can explain how the Hell Jimmy think Brian and I are good for each other.

"Just don't Get into her pants. I will kill you if you do." Jimmy replied getting up and leaving the room.

When He was gone I opened my eyes.

Syn stared back at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked not thinking I over heard what they were talking about. I slowly nodded then look around. I was in his room.

I sat up slowly.

Brian suddenly rushed over to me. "Take it easy. You just fainted." I rolled my eyes. Thank you for stating the obvious.

I grabbed the pad of paper that he had on the side table for when I was in here last night.

*Are the Berry's still here?*

"Yes."

*Can I stay here until they leave?*

"If only you tell me why."

*No. Its none of your fucking business.*

"Then you are going downstairs and spend the night until they leave."

*Fuck you.*

"Not now, your brother is in the house."

Brian gabbed my arms and pulled me out of bed.

Have you ever tried to put a cat into a carrier but he didn't want to go, so he sticks out all of his legs and hiss and scratch at you?

Well that is pretty much what I did with Brian.

I am really good at hissing.

"EMMELINE! STOP ACTING LIKE A BABY AND STAND UP TO YOU FUCKING FEARS!" He screamed at me.

I hissed loudly. Then I kicked him in the balls.

I slowly stood up.

This was just about the time Johnny came in.

"Em sit down you are still extremely pale. and what happen to Brian."

The notorious Synester Gates was on the ground in a fetal positions with tears coming out of his eyes.

Johnny look closely and saw that he was holding his crotch.

"ooh. Now I see. Do I wanted to know what he did to get that?"

I shook my head.

"Okay then, How are you?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Have you eaten lately?" I nodded my head.

"LI ER!" Brain scream slowly Getting up.

I look over at him.

"YOU HAVEN"T EATEN ANYTHING SINCE THOSE PANCAKES" I kicked him in the knees.

He went back down.

"Okay well I am going to get you something to eat while you and Brian have your argument."

I gave him a slight smile while he left.

Then I turned back to the dumb-ass on the floor.

"FUCK IT!" He screamed getting up.

I tried to runaway from him but he cough me. Dragged me to the bed and handcuff my arm to the bed.

I tried to kick him again but he straddled me to stop me.

"NOW LISTEN TO ME I DON"T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN TO GET YOU SCARED OF THE BERRY'S, BUT YOU WILL FACE THEM EVEN IF THAT IS NOT TONIGHT. NOW EAT THE DAMN FOOD JOHNNY IS GOING TO BRING YOU." he stop yelling and was huffing and puffing.

I tried to struggled some more but I was running out of breath with fighting with him.

We stared down each other.

Someone coughed at the door and we turned to see Coby, Matt, Jerry, Zacky, and Johnny stand there.

"I hope we are not interrupting something." Jerry said trying to hold back laughter.

"Um Brian I don't think this is what Jimmy meant when he said she could stay in your room." Zacky did a fail attempt to be serious.

"This is not what it looks like!" Brian told them as he and I blushed.

"Its not?" Coby Begin, "Because it looks like to me that you are straddling you best friend sister, who is 7 years younger then you, and that she is handcuff to your bed." Coby stated.

"Don't forget they were both breathing hard." Zacky added in.

"I was trying to get her to behave." Brain stuttered.

"Hmm, Role Playing, sounds freaky." Jerry laughed.

"That is not it." Brian defend us again.

"Sure whatever, just don't let Jimmy catch you guys. Also make sure she eats." Matt told us as Johnny brought me food.

"Okay" Brian agreed a little to fast. I think he has something up his sleeves.

"Okay then you two, you can now go back to um whatever it was." Zacky laughed as the group left the room closing the door.

"You are going to eat."

My free hand grabbed the pen and papper

*I am not hungry.*

"To damn bad. Either eat on your own free will or I will stuff the Sandwich down your throat."

I flipped him off and he sighed.

He grabbed the sandwhich and look at me. I Clampted my mouth closed and stared at him.

He pinch my nose so I would opened my mouth to breath.

When I did, he stuffed to sandwhich in my mouth than force my mouth togeather so I would have to chew and swallow.

The next time he tried to do this I just took the damn sandwich from him and ate the other half on my own free will.

We glared each other down while I did this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are loved.