Finally Deduction

Massacre of the doom song.

Morbid was laying on her mattress(she had no bedframe) fearing but longing for the continuation of Ville Valo Is My Father.
she loved to think that if she tried, she could make this dream real like all the others she had made real.
she had made her parents and other people give her grand gifts and ghostly clothes, had tried to give herself the ability to speak french but could only recognized what she had spoken in the dream.
her reddish/hazel/brown eyes darkened as she looked away from the gentle light pulsing from her Paris no Frakked lamp, and she cried into her HIM hoodie, doubting even her effortless and powerful gift could help her.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

The next day, Friday, rolled on her like a curse.
sooooooo much homework I didn't do to turn in...fuck it
she woke up at 6, showered, fell asleep in her HIM hoodie, woke up at 7, straightened her hair, pulled on black cordiroy H&M pants, a black Ghosts & Angels tee, a red tank, skully Unionbay,black socks, gothic Cross necklace, Nailpolished locket(black) blood vial necklace,loooooong fingerless mesh mitt on right hand with studded choker as over-thumb bracelet, hooked over thumb single laced mesh sleeve with 2nd studded choker as bracelet(not over-thumb), black rubber ring, dark blue and dark purple eyeshadow under and over, black eyeliner and deep black lipstick.
she rushed over to her door, scrammed for fake homework that looked done but wasn't, slammed it into her black messenger bag, crammed for her tests and left the house
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Free Colar Kingdom
What a weird name.....even for an anime, jesus crap,wtf?
thought Morbid during 5th period.(her first period of the day)
She was supposed to look over the 2nd rd for her story of how and why she had managed to crack her elbow trying to sneak back into her house.
My goth, Mrs.Meatface better give me an A after I practically threw up all those godshit skittles.I mean, if Father(Ville) saw that....well, after the beach, he is a messed up father...whom I love,lmao... Morbid snickered, a little to loud.
"Ms.Mayhem..."
Morbid quickly unhooded herself and frowned in her black rouge.
God fuck this! I have 'cramps'...hehehehe
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Later, as Morbid walked down the hall as EMO, she kinda got pissed and broke her locker.
stupid pedophiles.(AN::Don't even ask. Morbid is based off me, and um, thats what i was thinking today, ok?)

And for the first night since September 13th Morbid did not dream of Ville;oh no, instead, she dreamed she was a vampire with her current powers, able to make her dreams of victims come true no matter what.

Unfotunately, when morbid awoke she wanted nothing more than for that dream to be true.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Massacre was an impatiant person, but she was someone you would always wait for.
She was giggly but emotional in a dark way,
She was kinda crazy, very creative, and one of Morbid's best friends.

She also likes pie...