Status: ---Finished---

Arranged in the City In Love in the Suburbs

"Try Me" I Said Slow and Seductively

I found the perfect parking spot right on the boardwalk. Wild Wood had the best beach in the world. I unloaded my car and started walking towards the water. I found a great spot, near almost no one, and set up “camp.”

Crystal came up behind me and started giving Anne the lecture, “Don’t go too far, and do not go in the water without one of us. Ok?”
“Yes mom.” Anne replied through her pout. I hated the lecture when I was a kid.
“I reached down to my zipper and took off my denim short shorts. As I pulled off my tank-top I heard a whistle.

“Hey Sexy!” I heard someone yell. I looked behind me to see that it was Mark and Brian; farther in the distance was Jeff. As usual, he was carrying most of the stuff. I ran to go help him. As I past the brothers Mark calls out, “Don’t get mad. You’re practically my sister-in-law, I can say whatever I want.”

I blew right past him and went over to Jeff. “Give me the chairs.” I ordered. He gave me the three chairs. Leaving him with the two mini coolers. “Come on, race ya!”

I started running as fast as I could! Right, left, right, left, right, left. He still passed me. When we got to the blanket he dropped the coolers and fell onto his back in the sand. I did the same with the chairs and fell on top of him.

Then I heard the brothers, “Alright love birds, get a room or get up.” They both chuckled.
I hopped up and puffed out my chest to act tougher, “Re-peat” I said in syllables.
“Let me say it slower. Get-a-room-or-get-up. Haha, Jeff! Better throw this one out! She’s too ditsy for ya bro!” He high-fived Mark and they both were curled over in laughter.

I jumped on his back and put all my body weight on him so he couldn’t stand back up. “Get a room, or get up!” I yelled in his ear. I hopped off and went over to Mark, “Try me.” I said slowly, seductively.

“I’d rather not do that.” Mark said scared.
“Good choice.” I responded.
“Oh My God!” Jeff yelled, “She can kick ass too. Is there anything you can’t do?”
“I can’t sing.” I admitted.
“Oh, well I know one song you sing perfectly.” He let me know.
Brian started to chuckle, and I gave him my New Yorker grunt. He cowered away.

“To the water!” I yelled. And we all ran to the ocean.