‹ Prequel: Temporary Home
Status: Finished!

Temporary Life

Chapter 1

Image

It's been a little over a year since I've seen my family. I call them or send them letters. I'm just afraid of what they'd say if they knew.

These last few months, I've been trying to find a job. I don't want Bam to keep paying for everything, even though he says he doesn't mind. But it seems everywhere I go, they don't offer the position I'd be able to work. The last place I looked at was a bar. I told them I was twenty, and they said I could just be a waitress. It was a new, sort of upscale bar. The uniforms were a little risqué, but it paid really well. Plus, I would be able to keep all the tips I made.

"How was it?" Dunn asked, as I walked into the kitchen.

"Good, they hired me."

"You know Bam's going to freak, right?"

"Well he doesn't need to. I don't want him to keep paying for everything."

"But I don't mind, so I don't see the problem," Bam said, walking in.

"Well, too bad. I got the job."

He narrowed his eyes. "Follow me," he said, and started walking to the living room. "How could you leave this sweet, little one here?" He asked, taking Lily from Jess. "This poor, innocent child."

I just rolled my eyes. "Bam, give me my daughter."
♠ ♠ ♠
super short! I know :) but just something so I don't keep you guys waiting. It seems like a few of you were about to hyperventilate when I left you hanging :) hehe. anyways, I'm going to be busy these next few days, but if I get a whole bunch of comments, you might get me to update again tonight :) thanks guys!