Status: Paused

Regrets & Romance

Chapter Four: Same.

We walked out of our room and turned down the dining hall. My white pj bottoms hung losely off my hips, too big for my small frame. Same with my shirt. They seemed to big on Gerard too.

"You know, you're tiny Corinne." he said as we walked down the white hall, passing rooms with other 'insanes' in them. Most rooms empty. Gerard and I are thinking the same thing.

I nodded and we turned into the big dining hall. There were only about 5 other people in here, everyone else was either in the rooms we just passed or out in the courtyard. We went into the line and I got bacon, eggs and a coffee. No creme but sugar. I sat at a brown circualr talbe and soon Gerard sat across from me. He had the same thing as me. Same tastes.

Same thought, same tastes. This is getting weird.

"I hope you don't mind that I sit with you." he said after taking a big drink of his coffee.

"Nope." I said and ate a piece of bacon.

---Gerard's POV---

This girl Corinne is interesing, strange even. Then again, I'm strange too. she's a good strange though. Her tiny body seemed to be swimming in the white cotton surrounding it. She had to only be a short 5 feet tall, most likely shorter. Her hair was full, a little past her shoulders, but on either side of her head, she had spots that were barely grown out. Curious. She looked up and stared at something to her left and I got a glimpse of those eyes hidden under her full locks.

I saw green.

Hazel-green.

Just like mine.