Status: Comments would encourage me to continue xD(:

Western Academy for Boys!? But I'm a Girl...Oh Well

Vingt-Cinq / Twenty-Five

I ran after Gabe and his gang. They leaped over mud puddles and dodged trees while I stumbled and got whacked by hanging branches.

I hope that was sweat running down my ear.

I couldn't run any longer. It felt like my lungs were gonna explode. "Gabe!" my voice cracked.

Luckily he heard me and stopped to look at me.

"Wait up!-"

There was a flash of light from above. My shirt rippled from the fierce wind.

A helicopter? Really!? It's not like we murdered anyone. It was just a party!

"Stay put! Or I'll be forced to bring reinforcements!" The helicopter man with the loud speaker demanded.

Ugh. Fuck me..

Image

I lined up against a wall, along with Travis, Jeph, Frank, Mikey and Gerard. I looked at them, but they didn't look back at me. They were so stiff. Mikey's hands were shaking. Something was wrong here.

A bright light shined down on us. Ah. I squinted and looked before me. It was just a mirror.. But.. Where was I? From the reflection I only saw the five.. And Bert. I was no where in that line up.

I looked at my palm. My palm. I looked back at the mirror. I was still no where to be found, but Bert was there. Am I.. Bert? This doesn't make any sense!

The mirror shattered. I flinched. No one made a peep.

"What the fuck is going on!?" I screamed.. With Bert's voice! I touched my lips.

"Hey! Quiet down there. No one gave you the right to speak," I looked to my far left, past Travis and Jeph. It was the security guard that tried to tackle me when I escaped from the blind girl's room.

No.

I looked at the shattered mirror to see Mr. McCartney with the blind girl next to him. She was wearing the same gown as last night. He whispered in her ear then she slowly pointed in front of her. At me. She pointed at me.

"Bert did it," she said with that shaky voice.

I'm not Bert. I'm Christina! Christina! No, no. Bert told me not to reveal my true identity. I told myself to reveal my true identity.. Am I even a girl now? Or am I still the academy boy? So many switches. So much reality. So many.. headaches.

I fell to my knees and held my head. I ran my fingers through my hair. Long brown wavy hair. Cigarette scented fingers and a stubble as I touched my face.

I smelled blood. Such a strong scent. It dripped out of my nose.

Gerard looked at me and said "Christina."

Wha?

"Christina!" He screamed.

I covered my ears "Shut up!"

"WAKE UP!" He smacked me.


My eyes popped open.

I was in Bert's arms.

"Christina?" His voice was all shaky. He sounded familiar. Tears splattered on my forehead. "I thought I was gonna loose you."

"Bert?" I said.

His face immediately turned red with fury.

"Don't ever scare me like that again!" He roared.

I jumped. He was so loud. Where was I? Where were we?

"What?" I said. I was getting scared.

"You weren't breathing and you were bleeding. I had to slap you so you wouldn't suffocate to death."

I shook my head and sat up quickly. I had a huge headache.

I looked around the small room we were in. A bunk bed in the corner and a toilet across the room. There wasn't a door. Instead, thick rusty bars. Jail bars.

No.

"Where are we?" I said.

"Chris."

"Where the fuck are we!?"

This couldn't be. Shit shit shit!

"We're in.. Jail."

WHAT!?