Status: Comments would encourage me to continue xD(:

Western Academy for Boys!? But I'm a Girl...Oh Well

Vingt-Huit / Twenty-Eight

Image

"Alright, alright!" I heard the security guard exclaim.

Everyone stopped singing and payed attention to the authority.

Ugh, what a cock blocker.

He was really old with a comb over to hide his bald spot. He was really short and scrawny too. I bet if he ever tried to tackle someone, he would go down first. He should be retired by now. I read his name tag. His name was Dick. I giggled.

"You," Dick pointed at me with his nightstick. I stopped laughing. "You're bailed out."

..What?

"What?" Bert said. "By who?"

"Not tellin' you, ya' scrub."

Bert snarled.

"How come he gets bailed out!?" I heard Alex yell. "What about us!?"

The place boasted and banged on the jail bars.

"Ah, shut up! The Academy always bails out first timers!" He looked at Bert with grey eyes. "Except for you, McCracken."

Bert spit at his shoe.

"That's going to the jury, McCracken!"

"Fuck you, pig!"

The place boasted again. Dick fumbled with the keys in the frustration, then unlocked the doors with a loud screech.

I didn't want to leave Bert. But I didn't want to be stuck in here if I refused. Besides, I wanted to know who bailed me out.

It was a tough decision, but..

"Okay," I mumbled. I was about to go, until Bert whispered in my ear to give him my hair pin.

"Don't make it obvious," he added.

"C'mon! C'mon! We don't have all day!" Dick fumed. "Say what you gotta say and get on your way!"

I didn't know what he needed it for, but whatever.

"Uhm," I took the clip out of my hair and gave it to him. My bangs fell in front of my face. Great. I had to flip my hair from time to time. "From me to you.. Honey." I smiled.

He gave me that "touché" look.

I followed Dick and out the back door. He walked so slow.

We entered a long hallway. At the end of it, there was a metal door then another hallway that lead to the left.

While Dick thought I was following him, I peeked into the tiny window in the metal door. There was a boy with a straitjacket sitting on the floor facing me. He looked up and frowned. His eyes were bright green like lime and puffy. He got up, using the wall for support, and said some things I couldn't hear 'cause the door was too thick.

I didn't want to piss him off, so I left.

"All set," Dick said, as we entered the lobby. He had the most fake smile ever. I wanted to punch him in the face.

A man turned around with crossed arms and a plaid buttoned down shirt.

William..