Baby Baker

Chapter 12

Image

"Zack! Don't you know how to fucking knock?!" I screamed, throwing a pillow at him.

"That's not the fucking point!" Soon enough, all the guys were in my room. Nice.

"What's going on?" Matt asked sternly as he spotted Trey.

"You guys need to get the fuck out of my room, that's what's going on," I growled, starting to get pissed.

"Not until he fucking leaves! And then we're having a talk," Zack said, crossing his arms.

"And who the fuck do you think you are?!" I said, getting off the bed and heading over to him.

"Babe, it's okay," Trey sighed. I turned to see him getting dressed.

"No! It's not okay! I'm a big girl, I can make my own damn decisions," I said, glaring at Zack. He was about to say something, but Trey cut him off.

"It's fine, Sen. I'll call you tomorrow," he said, kissing my forehead and walking out.

I just stood there, glaring at Zack and shaking my head. "You had not right to do that," I hissed through clenched teeth.

"Well, what the hell were you thinking, Sendra?! Do you seriously want to go through that again?!"

"Not every situation with a guy is going to end badly, Zack! Just let me live my own fucking life!"

"Remember when I did let you live your own life?!" I had enough. I stormed up to him and slapped him as hard as I could.

"You are not my fucking father and you will not treat me like a child, Zachary. Do I make myself clear?"

He grabbed my arms and started shaking my shoulders. "Can you not get it through your fucking skull that you'll get hurt again?! I can't see you go through that again!"

"Then don't watch!" He stepped back, dropping his arms to his sides.

"Fine, if that's how you want things. You're on your now." He turned and left. I stood there, torn. I wanted to run to him and apologize, but my anger was keeping me from doing that.

"Sen..." Matt said softly, starting to walk towards me. I held my hand up and shook my head.

"Whatever, it's fine. I'm going to bed," I mumbled before crawling under the sheets. I made sure everyone was gone, before I let the tears spill.

The next morning, the guys were in the living room talking and laughing. As soon as I walked in, it got quiet. They looked between Zack and I, seeing if we would say anything. Zack just ignored me and kept watching t.v. I shook my head, walking into the kitchen. Val was already there cooking breakfast.

"Hey," she said, smiling softly. "How you feelin'?"

I shrugged, sitting on the counter. "I've been up all night thinking about what Zack and I said to each other... I feel bad, but at the same time, he needed to give me a little space. I love my brother, but he just hovers sometimes, and I hate that."

*Matt's P.O.V.*

"You're a real ass, you know that?" I told Zack, shaking my head.

"What?" He asked blankly.

"She was up all night crying, Zack! Her eyes were so swollen, plus she was wearing her glasses. You know she only does that when her eyes hurt." He just shrugged. "I know you're upset because you feel like she doesn't need you anymore, but she does. She just needs a little space. Her and Trey have been going pretty good these last few months. He's a decent guy, Zack. Give him a chance."

"You didn't fucking see her after what happened, Matt! I thought I was going to lose my sister!"

"Well, news flash, Zack. You're already back on the verge of losing her again." I stood up and walked away.

I love Sen. I would do anything for her. Including beating my best friend's ass if I had to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo..... Who thinks her and Brian are going to hook up? Who thinks her and Matt will hook up? (I think I'm going to make this into a vote and that will be how the story plays out!)

Who thinks Jimmy makes a pretty woman? lol.

Vote in the comments and tell me! :)