Baby Baker

Chapter 21

Image

"Sen? Did I say something wrong?" Cal asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, sorry. I just zoned. Um... Cal, you're a sweet guy and I feel like I can trust you. I just want you to know, what I'm about to tell you is very painful for me to talk about. Not many people know."

"It's okay. I told you I don't judge." I smiled, and nodded. "Let's sit down." He walked over to a bench and I sat next to him.

"I guess I should start at the beginning," I said, taking a deep breath. "Well, it was Freshman year, and I was a party animal. I saw how popular my sister had been and how popular my brother was. I wasn't popular, but I wasn't unknown. I was in between, you could say. Well, I met a guy... That's how it starts out all the time. He was charming, the perfect gentleman, everything a girl looked for in a guy. He promised me the world, and I believed him... Stupid me, I believed him." I shook my head, trying not to get lost in the memories.

"One night, we thought it was a good night to show each other how much we carried about one another. Now, in his code, that meant to just fuck me and leave me... And that's exactly what he did. Eight months of a relationship down the drain. I fucking gave him everything, and he just dumped me like I meant nothing to him." My voice was strained, as I went on.

"I'm so sorry, Sen," he said, putting his arms around me.

"That's not all," I said, going on. "A few months later, I found out I was pregnant. Much to my horror, it was too late." Tears were now letting loose.

"Do you mean..."

"I turned to partying and drinking, trying to act like nothing was wrong. That of course, impacted the pregnancy. After I found out about her, I stopped everything and sobered up. There were difficulties along the way... But nothing was worse than when I lost her at six months. The doctors were surprised she had even survived that long with the excessive drinking I'd been doing." I was crying hard now, not being able to hold them back anymore.

"After that, I slipped into a horrible depression... I wasn't upset because of him. I was upset because the feeling of losing a child is horrible. You truly don't know how it feels unless it's happened to you." I paused for a few moments. "I would barely talk to anyone, I would barely do anything. Things at school got bad with kids calling me names and all that good stuff. So, my parents thought it best if we moved. Of course, I didn't want my whole family to have to move just because of me. So, our older sister, Zina offered to move with us until our parents trusted us to live on our own. That only took a few months, considering how I was the one taking care of everything. Soon enough, Zack tried introducing me to the guys who are now my friends as well as his. At first, I was very distant with them, and only known as Zack's sister. Then it progressed to Baby Baker," I said, smiling at the memory.

"Sen... Damn, I don't even know what to say."

"You don't need to say anything. You trusted me with one of your secrets, and now I'm trusting you with one of mine. There's nothing to be said." I smiled, patting his knee.

"You sure you're okay though?" He asked, looking at me unsure.

I nodded. "It still hurts from time to time, but I always have someone watching over me. Whether I like it or not..." I rolled my eyes as he laughed and nodding in understanding. "Come on, let's go back so you can meet all of them properly. I'm sure you guys will get along."

When we walked into the house, I heard commotion going on all around. Great... They were hyper. "Guys! I'm home!" I called, walking to the kitchen. They were poring the contents of the fridge out onto the counters, looking for something to eat. "Get out! Ugh, I swear, you guys. I'll make something in a little bit."

"But we're hungry now." Jimmy pouted.

"Out! Go!" I said, pathetically trying to shoo them away. Of course it didn't work, because they were too busy staring Cal down. "Oh, right. I thought I introduced you guys already?" I said confused.

"You did," Matt said.

"Then why are you staring him down?"

"Because we can." Zack shrugged.

I saw a jealous glint in Brian's eyes as he continued to glare at Cal. "Really, Brian? Don't start that." He turned to look at me, something else taking over the glint in his eyes. Suddenly, I felt his hand on the back of my neck, pulling me into a kiss. He pulled away, smiling.

"You don't even have a chance," he said, smirking at Cal.

Cal and I both looked at each other, before busting up laughing. Everyone looked at us in confusion. "You, I, ha! I can't believe that!" I said, holding my side as I continued to laugh.

"I don't get it. What's so funny?" Jimmy asked Matt confused.

He shrugged. "I have no clue."

I straightened up, trying to stop laughing. "Bri, you don't need to worry about Cal."

"And why not?" He snapped.

"Because he's gay," I said, chocking back a laugh.

His eyes grew wide in surprise, looking between me and Cal. He just waved cutely at Bri, who shuddered and walked away. "Aw, you know it was funny!" I called after him.

"Screw you!" He called back.

"In your dreams!"

"I think it is," Jimmy snickered.

"Hey, Jim! You know what your song is?" Brian asked, walking back in, smirking.

Jimmy's smile dropped. "Uh oh..."

Brian turned the radio on and Aerosmith's 'Dude Looks Like A Lady' came on. Damn he was fast with that!

We were all in tears from laughing so hard, as Jimmy huffed and glowered at us. See, these were the good times I loved with these guys. I wanted every day to just be like this. But, I knew it couldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Look at the amazing banner Heartagrams made me!! :) isn't it awesome?
So, she finally reveals her past! Gasp!
Comment? :]]