Baby Baker

Chapter 29

Image

It's been two months, and Brian and I are still going strong, if not better. This weekend, Val was supposed to be coming over while the guys had band practice. We were going to tell them what we thought. They had been practicing their butts off for a few months straight now, and had a gig in two weeks. They wanted us to approve before they went out there.

I was walking by Brian who was sitting on the couch, when he suddenly pulled me onto his lap. "What're you doing?" I laughed as he buried his face in my neck.

"Nothing," he said casually as he left butterfly kisses up and down my neck.

"Babe, I have to go finish lunch," I said, trying to get away from him.

"No," he said, holding onto me tighter.

"Do you want to starve?"

"Dude! Let her go!" Jimmy said, prying at Brian's arms.

Brian laughed and let me up. "Fine, be like that," he said, crossing his arms.

"Oh, don't be such a baby," I said, rolling my eyes and walking to the kitchen.

A few minutes later, I heard the front door open, and decided to go see if it was Val. "Uh, Sen..." Jimmy said, blocking my view.

"What, Jim?" I asked, trying to look behind him.

"Well... Val made it... But she had to bring..." I looked up at him and knew he wasn't joking. I glared a hole into his chest until he moved.

There she was... Leaning over Brian, being as sluty as can be...

I walked over, trying to keep my cool. "Hey, Babe," I said, walking up behind him and putting my hands on his shoulders. He immediately un-tensed. Good, that was a sure sign that he didn't want Michelle around him. She glared up at me, and went to sit by Val, who was mouthing a 'sorry'.

I sighed heavily, before sitting next to Brian. "Just ignore her," he whispered in my ear, kissing the top of my head.

"Easy for you to say," I mumbled, laying my head on his chest.

"Actually, it's not," he said, pulling my legs up onto his lap.

"So, Johnny won't be here for a while. We should just watch a movie 'till then," Zack said, getting up to look at our movies.

"It better not be a scary one," Michelle said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Then you're free to leave," Zack shot back. She scoffed and glared at the back of his head. Remind me to give him a really big hug later...

"So, Sendra. Haley told me that she saw you coming out of the clinic yesterday with a bit of a limp... Hope everything's okay." I glared at her, knowing she would try to pull some stupid shit.

"What are you talking about?" I growled.

"Is that were you went yesterday?" Matt asked.

"Yes, but I wasn't limping," I said, still glaring at Michelle.

"Well, I understand if you don't want to say anything in front of the guys... I just hope it isn't any... Girl problems, should I say?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" I was about ready to break her neck.

"Wait a minute..." Zack said, trailing off in thought. "Did you get a fucking abortion?!"

"What?!" Everyone around the room yelled.

"Sen..." Brian's arms loosened from around me and he was giving me a weird look.

"Brian, no. It was nothing like that," I said, pleading him with his eyes to believe me.

"Sen, please don't tell me we're going through this again!" Zack groaned, putting his hands over his face.

"You fucking asshole!" I yelled, jumping off of Brian's lap. "I can't believe you!
You're actually going to believe what she's saying?!" I asked, tears brimming my eyes.

"Sen..."

"No, Matt! Just shut up! I can't believe you! All of you!" I said, glaring at the people who I assumed were my best friends... My family. "Fuck all of you," I hissed lowly, before running up the stairs.

No one followed me, and no one even bothered to check up on me later. I stayed in my room for the rest of the night and the next day to follow. My heart was shattered and no one bothered to care...

Come Monday, I didn't go to school. I was slowly turning back into my old self...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha, and you all thought it was stay all lovey and dovey... :)