Baby Baker

Chapter 31

Image

*Sendra's P.O.V.*

When I woke up, my clothes were changed, and I wasn't in my room. I was in... Brian's room? What the hell?

I looked down and noticed I was in his basketball shorts and one of his old t-shirts. The door opened and I saw him walk in. "You're up," he said, smiling softly. I sat up and crossed my arms, just glaring at him. He sighed and walked over to sit next to me. "You can't stay mad at us forever, Sen," he said, stroking my cheek. I moved my face away from his touch.

"Yes, I can."

"Sendra, you know we're sorry! Why can't you just accept that we were wrong and we had the balls to apologize?! Do you know many guys who would do that? No! But we're your family and I'm your boyfriend, so that shows that we at least care."

"If you cared so much, then you wouldn't have done it in the first place," I shot back.

He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. "Son, why don't you let us talk for a moment." I didn't even see Papa walk in. Brian nodded and stood up, kissing my forehead, before walking out. "How you feeling?" Papa asked, sitting next to me.

"Okay" I shrugged.

He nodded. "Can I have the truth now?"

I sighed, putting my hands over my face. "I just don't know how they could do that, Papa. I really don't."

"They were just caught off guard and the first thing that came to mind over took them. You can't hate them for that. They are human, you know," he said softly.

"But the fact that they thought it still hurts," I whimpered, trying not to cry. I'd been doing too much of that lately, I needed to get eye plugs so I couldn't cry...

"I know it hurts, Sweetie, but they love you more than you can imagine. You're brother has been the worst of them. He kept calling me. I tried to calm him down and tell him to let you have your space until I got there, but you still wouldn't come out. Sen, I know you're hurting, but you need to let him back in. Your brother is what's keeping you strong whether you know it or not. Brian is too, but still. Zack's your twin, you need each other."

"I know..."

"Can I ask a question?" I nodded. "Why did they think what they did if it was just a trip to the clinic?"

I sighed, rubbing my temples. "Past events."

"Alright. You don't need to expand on it anymore of you don't want to."

"It's just... I never told them this and I can see how they freaked out... But, it's ugh!"

"What, Sen? Let it out, Hun."

I took a deep breath and let it out. "With the whole thing that went on before we moved here, things changed, including my body." I felt comfortable with telling this to Papa. He was just like a father to me. "Long story short, I screwed my body up and maybe any chance of me ever having kids. But, I still take birth control just in case. You can never be to careful."

"I think I finally understand..." I nodded as fresh tears rolled down my cheeks. "Oh, Sweetie. Come here." He pulled me into his arms as I lay my head on his shoulder and cried, until there weren't anymore tears left.

"Can I send Brian back in?" Papa asked as he covered me up when I was laying down. I nodded sleepily. Crying takes a hell of a lot of energy out of you.

I felt the bed shift and someone rub my back. I opened my eyes to see Brian looking at me with worried eyes. "Are you okay?" He whispered. I didn't say anything, and he got the message. "I'm sorry, Sen. I don't know how many times I need to say it, but I am."

"It's going to take me a little while to get over it, but I will soon enough," I said, closing my eyes again.

"I'll still be here," he whispered, kissing my forehead as I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm... Wonder if she'll fully forgive them... What do you think? Tell me in a comment!