Baby Baker

Chapter 33

Image

It was the day of Prom, and I was not excited in anyway. Brian and I had gotten into a huge fight yesterday and we were both too stubborn to apologize to the other. It was really starting to get to me.

I was recently taking my frustration out on the dishes. "Sen, I think if you scrub them any harder, you're going to break something," Matt said, watching me.

"No one asked for your input, Matt," I snapped. He sighed, before walking over and taking a hold of my arms. I looked up at him angrily, before his eyes made me break.

I broke down crying, clinging onto his shirt. "What's wrong, Sen? Tell me," he whispered into my hair as he soothingly rubbed my back.

"I don't know, Matt. Brian and I never fight, and that scares the shit out of me. Have I done something wrong? If so, what did I do wrong? Or what didn't I do?! I can't lose him, Matt... I can't have that happen again."

"Hey now, you're not going to lose him. Brian worships the ground you walk on... Sen, you can't just give up on him."

"I don't know what I'm going to do, Matt... I don't think I'm going to the Prom tonight, though."

"Why not? So what if you and Brian got into a fight? You can still go with the rest of us."

"And be the third wheel? Everyone has a date. No thanks," I mumbled, pulling away.

"Sen-"

"I'm going for a drive," I said, picking up my keys and heading for the door. He knew not to stop me. I needed to clear my mind.

I pulled up outside of my sisters house and turned my car off. When I walked inside, I heard a few other voices.

"Sen! What're you doing her?" Zina asked, surprised. Then, she saw my tear stained face. "Baby, what's wrong?" She asked, jumping up from the couch she was sitting on with little Matt and her boyfriend. I shook my head and buried my face in her shoulder. "Sen, Sweetie, you got to tell me. What's wrong?"

"Brian and I got into a fight yesterday and now we're not talking. I don't know what to do, Zi. I want to talk to him and make things right, but at the same time I want him to be the one to do that."

She sighed, holding me closer. "Let's go lay down, okay?" she said softly, leading me to one of her guest rooms. "I'll be right back," she said as I lay down.

A minute later, my brother walked in. "Sen, what's wrong?" He asked, laying next to me.

"I don't know, Matt," I choked out. He gave me a confused look.

"It's a girl thing, Matt," Zina explained as she walked back in with a glass of water.

I lay there, having a girl to girl talk with Zina. Yeah, I had Val for that, but when you have your older sister there, it's easier to talk.

After hour little 'talk', I ended up falling asleep. I was exhausted and couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

The next time I woke up, I felt someone laying small kisses on my face and shoulders while rubbing my back. I opened my eyes and saw Brian. He didn't give me the chance to say anything, because his lips crashed down onto mine. It was a hungry, passionate kiss. I welcomed it, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him on top of me. It felt like everything had just been erased. I felt bi polar...

My fingers tangled into his hair as his hands went to my hips. I bit his bottom lip and he groaned, flipping us so I was on top of him. "I'm sorry, Baby," he whispered, stroking my cheek.

I shook my head, looking down into his beautiful, brown orbs. "I'm sorry."

"We're both sorry." He smiled, before going in for another kiss.

We continued to roll around on the bed in a passionate exchange, but he stopped me when my hands went to his jeans. "Not now," he said, his breathing ragged. I looked at him confused. "You need to get ready," he said, smiling.

"Bri, I-"

"No, we already planned everything and you already got your dress and stuff. We're going. This was supposed to be a special night for us, and it's going to stay that way."

I sighed, nodding my head. "Alright."

He kissed my lips slowly one more time, before getting up. "Now, I'm going to go get ready. I'll meet you back here soon."

Zina came in after he left, and started to help me get ready.

Right at eight, Brian was at the door. Matt opened the door and let him in as I finished up. "Ready?" I asked, walking over to him.

He smiled when he saw me. "You look beautiful."

"You don't look too bad yourself," I said, blushing.

He held out his arm for me to take. "My Lady."

"Thank you, Sir." I laughed at how cheesy we were being. It was as if nothing had happened...

I do have to say the Prom was beautiful. Even though I think it's outrageous and cliché, it was still beautiful. Brian and I made the best of the time we had. Then... It was time to go home.

We had the whole house to ourselves again. I didn't know his secret behind it, but he somehow talked everyone into staying away from the house tonight.

This was our night.

Brian had set up the whole thing, yet again. He could be such a romantic sometimes. He had candles and rose petals all over the room. He sat on the bed, saying the had a song for me, while I changed.

I walked out of the bathroom and his head looked up. His eyes scanned my body up and down. I blushed, not knowing why. "Come sit down," he said softly, patting the space next to him on the bed. I did as he said. "I have a song that I wrote for you," he said, holding his guitar in his lap. I smiled, and sat back to listen. As he started the first chords, I got the chills. I loved it when he played.

As the song ended, I had the sudden urge to kiss him. So, I did. He gently set his guitar down on the floor and out of the way, as I climbed into his lap. He held my waist as our lips molded into a passionate fire like earlier this afternoon.

All I can say, is that Brian is perfect in every way. He was truly the one for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sen's Dress

Night Time

So, I decided against the whole cliche passionate love making scene at the end :} use your imaginations... you pervs! ha jk :]] I love!

Hmm... wonder if it's going to stay perfect...