Help Me

Chapter 3

We didn't get very far before trouble started to find us.

"Hello sweetheart!" a guy said from behind me. He sounded very close. Too close.

I started to run but something grabbed my hand.

I looked around wildly to find a man hoding my hand very tightly and Josh being held by a girl.

"Let me go!" I screamed and lashed out. The man let go but found my waist instead. I thrashed and wiggled but he was to strong for me. I couldn't stop him.

Then I felt me being moved into a darker section of the alley we had tried to travel throuh. Mental note. No alleys in the night time. If we ever get out of this.

"Let go let go let go!!" I started to scream louder and louder hopefully someone heard us.

Then I got smacked and everything was blak.

When I woke up I didn't see the mn. It looked like my room. Oh no!

"You miserable slut! Why did you run away?" bam. I got smacked and kicked and then my dad left. My mom was no where to be seen.

"So honey. Why did you leave?" I heard a voice say. Someone was trying to be nice. But it wasn't gonna fly with me.

"Becuase I hate this place." I said and smiled as my 'mom' hit me and I went sprawling. i didn't cry out or anything.

"Thats waht you get you miserable whore!" I heard my 'mom scream as she walked out of the room.

Well that was a waste of my time. Well now I know not to go down any alleys.