Status: it's slowly but I'll still update!

On Your Side

Unsure Feeling

"see ya guys!" I said to the guys and waved at them.

"come hang here anytime soon, sweetie!" Pat said and waved me back. I

just smiled at them and feel so lovely that they were so welcoming me.

"thanks for today guys." I said to them.

"don't forget me!" Alex shouted when I was about jumped to Nick's car. I just laughed at him cause how could I forget him? It was impossible. The one who teases me a lot. He's just such a man-whore. LOLJK. He was just sweet to me that day.

When we were on the way to my house, Nick was singing' a song that I didn't know. But I think I ever heard before.

"um, Nick?" I asked him and he slightly looked at me.

"yeah?"

"what's song is that?" I asked him.

"our new shit which I have to memorize it." he smiled.

"oh.. You don't memorized it yet eh?"

"nope yet." and he chuckled. I smiled at him. I know some people didn't get too easy to memorize something, but my friends said that songs are easier to get memorized than anything else. I don't know about it so I guess Nick's song were really new so he had to memorize it.

"so, you had fun hang out with us?" Nick asked and smiled.

"of course! Thank you Nick for asked me to hang out with you." I said and smiled back.

"no problem." He said.

After a couple minutes, we were in front of my house. I looked to my watch and it showed 8.13pm. Well, it wasn't too late. Before I jumped off of Nick's car, I braved myself to cup Nick's face in my hands and looked into his eyes. Nick looked lil' bit shocked but he calmed himself down. I didn't know what to do exactly but suddenly I kissed his cheek then looked back to his eyes and said, "Thanks for today, Nick."

With that, I opened the car and walked faster than ever to my room.

I reached my room, still smiling like an idiot. I went to changed my clothes and saw my self in the mirror, still smiling. Oh God.. I wasn't sure how could my cheeks didn't in fire already. I meant, look at these cheeks.. They were blushing a lot. Dammit. What's wrong with me?

"what's wrong with you? You falling on him."

"WHAT THEEE..!?" I screamed.

"hey chill.. This is just me!"

Adys pointed herself then I calmed myself down. She was in her PJ's.

"what are you doing here? Wait, did I say it out loud?"

"I'm just..."

"and how'd know that I'm falling on him?" I asked her in rush. So curious with her answers.

"first, yes, you said it out loud. Second, I'm just decided to come and hang with you tonight but I found that you were no where in this house then your mom offer me to sleepover so, here I am!" she said cheerfully and I just rolled my eyes.

"then.. How'd I know? Just trust me, because I know you so well and I believe, I had so many experiences with boys." she said and winked at me. Umm.. Yeah she was true. But I still can't believe that I was falling over him. It's like.. Really?

See? Not even myself believe with what happen with me-us.

"I don't believe it." I said it slowly, almost whisper actually.

"you don't believe me? Your bestie?" Adys asked me almost in disbelief.

"no..not like that! I don't believe...that.." I took a deep breath..

"am I falling on him?" I asked to myself.

"It's your feeling babe. You'll find out sooner or later." Adys said in her sureness.

"but I'm pretty sure you're falling on him, dude." She said as she landed her arm in my shoulder and smiling even wider.

Geeeez. This whole things drove me crazy!

"BED TIMEEEE!" I said in all sudden.

"fuck! NO NEED YELLING AT MY EARS BITCH!"

"sowwy! Bed timee!" I said slowly then laughed with my bestie here. I just need more girls time from then on.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter's sucks. Sorry but I just feel like I need to post something.
I've been got writers block around this time.
I'll post again whenever I get the next chapter.
I'd love the comments guys!!
xo!