Rock Star Love

Chapter 2

Authors Note:Please comment the story!
Comments equal more, quicker updates!


Matt and I stayed at the coffee place talking for a couple more hours. It was dark by the time I finally got in. I open the door to find Mikey standing there with a pissed off look on his face.

“Where have you been?” He asks me, now tapping his foot, and crossing his arms across his chest. I couldn’t help but laugh to myself, he looked so much like a chick right now.

“Why does it matter to you?” I spat at him. I was in such a good mood, and then he had to go and act like an idiot!

“Because, I don’t want you out there, getting into trouble!” He sneers at me. OK, before he just looked like a chick, now he’s sounding like my mom!

“I went out for coffee with a guy from my art class, is that OK?” I ask him, my voice getting louder as I said the last part.

“Yea, that’s fine, I was just worried.” He says looking down to the carpet as he said the last part.

“OK”

“Some kids from one of my classes invited me to go to a party with them, do you want to come?” Mikey says, still not looking up at me. Is he really serious?

“Nah, I don’t think a party with a bunch of freshman is my kind of fun, I’d rather just stay home tonight.” I reply going over to the TV, and turning it on.

“OK, well I’ll have my cell if you need me, I don’t know how long I’ll be out so, I guess I’ll see you later.” Mikey says turning around and opening the front door. I mutter a ‘bye’ as he shuts the door. I go over to the sofa and plop down, grabbing the remote. I start flipping through the channels trying to find something good on TV. I swear, there has to be some kind of law, that says there has to be nothing on TV in the evenings! This is hopeless, I think as I turn off the TV and head down the hallways, towards my room. I walk into my room and I see the mess that is my room. I have clothes thrown everywhere. Wow, I guess this is what happens after leaving away from home for close to 4 years. My mom would be pissed if she saw this. HM, what do I want to do? I go over to my CD’s and try to pick one out. I decide on my Frank Iero CD. I go over to my CD player and put it in, pressing play. As I lay down on my bed, I hear the opening guitar riffs of the first song on the CD start. I look up at my ceiling and come face to face with all of my many posters of Frank, that I have covering my ceiling and walls. Wow, I am really obsessed! I close my eyes now, letting my mind drift off, as the CD changes to the next song.

*TIME ELAPSE*

I wake up to a bright light shining in my eyes. When I open my eyes I discover that it’s the sun, that’s shining in through my window. I sit up and look around my room, trying to find my phone, so I can figure out what time it is. I spot my phone sitting on my dresser. As I try to get to my phone, I almost trip a couple of times, on the random stuff thrown all over my room. Once I finally make it to my dresser I grab my phone and open it up. I discover that its after 11am. Shit, I still have like 3 hours till my art class. Yes, I only take one class. I’ve tried taking other ones, but the only class I stick with is art! I open my door and wonder down the hallway into the living room. As I walk into the kitchen, I’m greeted with the smell of fresh coffee. I look over towards the table to see Mikey sitting down, surrounded by open books, and a large cup of what looked and smelled like coffee. Damn, I hope there’s still some coffee left.

“Is there any coffee left?” I ask him, walking over next to him.

“Yep, but if you drink the last of it, please make more.” Mikey says without even looking up at me. I go over to the cabinet and grab a cup, I then go over to the coffee pot, pouring myself some coffee, but careful not to pour all of it, I’m not going to have to make a new pot! After doing so I go over to the living room, and sit down in one of the chairs. I turn the TV to MTV, to discover Next is on. Ok, who would do this. Make a complete foul of themselves on national TV, in font of everyone! The shit people do to be on TV amazes me!

I sat there for another 2 hours, watching group after group of guys and girls make idiots of themselves. Damn, I should get ready for class. I think getting up and walking towards my room. I pass by Mikey, who’s still sitting there studying what looked like science, but I couldn’t tell. I walk into my room and go over to my dresser. I pull off the jeans and shirt I was wearing yesterday , I feel asleep wearing them. I probably should dress nicer today since I’m going to have to show that guy around. Ha ha, I know I’m going all out today, just to make who-ever he is mad, oh and Mrs. Shief too. I grab my tightest pair of black jeans and pull them on, I pull on my black belt with robots on it, yes I know it’s a girls belt, but when I saw it, I had to have it! I go over to my closet, Which shirt should I wear? I pick out a white one with aqua skulls on it. I pull it on, its kind of tight, but that’s what I wanted! As I go back over to my dresser I see myself in my mirror. HM, I don’t look that bad. I’ve lost some weight since starting college. I wonder what Matt will think? OK did I really just think that. Do I care what he thinks? Damn, I think the answers yes! I go over to my dresser and pull my make-up care out of the first drawer. I apply a line of black eyeliner to the bottom and tops of my eyes. After doing that, I grab my bag and head back into the kitchen.

“Hey Mikeys I’m leaving.” I say to Mikey as I walk past him.

“OK” He says still not looking up at me.

“I might have to show his dude around afterwards so I’m not sure how long I’ll be gone, I’ll have my cell.” I say as I walk out of the door, not staying to hear weather or not he responded back. I start my walk to the art building. I’ve walked this path some many times, I could probably do it blind folded. As I get close to the art building I spot Matt . As I see him I become very self conscious and start wishing I had just stuck with jeans and sweatshirt as before. He’s wearing just a plain black The Used shirt, with a pair of tight jeans, I cant help but stare at his face, he’s hairs fallen down into his face. He looks up at me and catches me staring, as soon as he sees me, I see his eyes go down over my chest and then stop when they reach my pelvis area.

“Hey” I say, tearing him away from his staring. He looks up at me, his cheeks starting to turn red.

“Hey, What’s up?” He asks.

“Nothing, dreading have to show this old dude around.” I say walking till I’m in front of him.
“Yea, that’s defiantly going to be weird. Hey, if you want, I could um help you, Yeah know like help you show him around.” He asks, looking down shyly. Aw, he’s embarrassed!

“Sure, I would love that!” I say with a big smile.

“Cool.” He say’s smiling back at me.

“Yea, we should probably get to class, get meeting this dude over with.” I say.

“Yea, let’s go.” He say’s walking over to the doors to get into the building. I fallow after him. He opens the door and holds it open as I walk in. After he comes in he walks up next to me.

“So, what did you do last night?” He asks as we walk towards the art room.

“Nothing, my brother was pretty pissed at me for being gone so long without telling him, he treats me like I’m a little kid, not his older brother.” I reply, as we start going up the stairs to the second floor.

“God, that must suck, I have a little sister she’s like 12, ha ha I don’t know, I don’t pay a lot of attention to her. My parents don’t approve of me, so neither does my sister.” Matt says shrugging his shoulders. Wow, I guess were more alike then I thought.

“Yea, that I understand, well somewhat, Mikeys pretty cool about everything, but my parents aren’t at all. No matter what I do, it isn’t enough for them.” I say as we reach the top of the stairs and go towards the classroom.

“Yea, here we go.” Matt says as we walk in to the art room, where standing next to Mrs. Shief’s desk is Frank Iero.