Rock Star Love

Chapter 3

Authors Note:Please comment the story!
Comments equal more, quicker updates!


Franks P.O.V.*

Wow, I cant believe I'm here visiting Mrs. Shief. I don't really want to see her, but my managers making me, he's trying to get me to stop partying, not like that'll happen. Plus who's this idiot she's having show me around, probably some freak.

“Oh! Frank your guides here.” Say's Mrs. Shief pointing to this guy walking through the door. Oh God he's hot. She can't be talking about him. It must be like guy behind him. As the guy in the front looks up at me, his face goes to complete shock.

“Which one?” I ask shief. It has to be the guy behind him, no one that hot could possibly be in this class!

“Gerard, Gerard come over here.” Mrs. Shief says to the guy in the front. Gerard, wow, That's his name? HM maybe this won't be that bad. I bet he's an amazing fuck.

“Gerard, I'd like to introduce you to Frank Iero.” Mrs. Shief says to Gerard as he comes up to her desk.

“Hey” He says, god he has the voice of an angel. It's so perfect. God! did I just think that, I sound like a little pansy, the bad kind, not like Pansy my guitar. I should be nice to him, I could get something out of this.

“Hey, what's up?” I say extending my hand. He looks at my hand for a minute before reaching his hand out and shaking it.

“So Gerard, you're excused from class today, so you can show him around.” Shief says going behind her desk.

“Can Matt go with us?” Gerard asks. Who Matt? Is he the kid behind him. Wow! he's ugly! Why would such a hot guy wanna hang with such an ugly guy. Look, does Gerard look like this everyday? I think looking at his amazing chest visible through his tight shirt. God, his package looks amazing in those jeans in those jeans. I say checking out his dick. Shit I think he's noticed me! I think as I notice him looking at me, checking him out. I notice his cheeks turning red, and I start to feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. Am I seriously blushing! I never blush. God I need a drink!

“What did you ask Gerard?” Mrs. Shief says after telling the class what there suppose
to do today, something about there idols, I wonder if any if them picked me!

“I asked if Matt could come with me, to show Frank around?” Gerard asks a little louder this time.

“Oh! no, Matt can stay here, you'll be OK by yourself.” Mrs. Shief says sitting down at her desk. Gerard turns around and give ugly, I mean Matt, a small smile before Matt turns around and goes and sits at a table in the back. Good, theres a better chance I'll get some without him around. God Damn, I need a cigarette, I can't wait to get out of here and smoke one!

“OK, Gerard you and Frank are dismissed, Frank if you need anything don't be afraid to ask!” Mrs. Shief says not looking up from her computer. God I hate that old hag.

“OK.” Gerard says walking toward the door. Not saying anything to me, Damn his ass looks amazing. I wanna grab It so bad right now! Is he gay? I hope so. I should ask him. We walk down the stairs and outside. He must be freezing without a jacket. I could warm him up!

“Where do you wanna go?” Gerard asks stopping to turn around and look at me. I wanna go to his room.

“Wherever I can smoke is fine with me.”

“Well you can smoke wherever you want, but I really wanna get a coffee, so is a coffee house fine with you.” He says looking up at me, I think this is the first time he's made eye contact with me. God I love his lips. Fuck L.A. this trip might not be this bad. I bet as soon as I get some alcohol and a few pills in him, I could get him to do anything I wanted him too do!

“Fine with me.” I say giving him a sexy smile. I notice the blood rushing to his cheeks again. I'm gonna find out if he's gay or not! “So do you have a girlfriend?” I ask pulling a cigarette out of my pocket.

“OH, no, I'm uh.....gay.” he says looking down and talking very quiet as he said the last part. Yes! he is gay. HM all I need to do is give him a blow job and I could probably get him to do anything I want him too!

“Oh! cool same here!” I say smiling up at him again. He looks up at me with pure shock on his face.

“You are?” He asks still looking like he's in total confusion.

“Yea, and I must say you look totally hot!” I say going over to him and lightly grabbing his ass. A smile spreads across his face.

“Well you're pretty fine yourself.” he says giving me his amazing smile again. Gerard looks away from me, as he starts walking again.

When we get to the coffee place, We both order large coffees. After getting them we go over to the table. After sitting down, I reach into my jacket pocket and pull out my sunglasses and put them on. I mean come on, I'm famous. I don't wanna be recognized.

“Why are you wearing those?” Gerard asks, looking at me with a quizzical look on his face.

“I don't want to be recognized.” I say in a “duh” tone. I mean come on. As soon as one person recognizes me it'll all go down hill.

“You don't have to worry about that, I'm probably your only fan at this school is sitting across the table from you.” He says rolling his eyes at me. Wait! he's a fan of mine? Damn, that'll make this even hotter. I think totally forgetting about the fact that he just said I have no fans!

“You should show me your room.” I say trying to change the subject. Plus I wanna get in his pants. If need be, I have a few pills that'll do the trick, just in case he's less then willing.

“Oh, um sure. We can go wherever you wanna go.” He says kinda shyly but gaining more confidence as he said the rest. HM, whatever I want? I can feel myself react to this thought. It's a good thing that I'm covered by this table. In these tight jeans theres no telling what he might see.

“Well then let's go.” I say standing up and grabbing my coffee. Gerard stands up too and I go over to him, linking arms with him.

“Um OK.” He says kinda startled by how upfront I was being. I will get some tonight. If this goes well, I might just keep him around I bet I could get whatever I want out of him. We walk out of the shop and outside. Now I notice the that he has goosebumps on his arms, and is shivering. Why didn't the little fucker were a jacket? Not like I'm complaining or anything. When the wind blows against his shirt, I can see his abs. Damn, not bad. I wonder if he's let me? I unhook my arm from his and place my arm across the small of his back, resting my arm on his side hip, pulling him close to me. When I do this he looks up at me with a wondering face.

“You looked cold.” I say looking at him.

“Oh, OK.” He says looking straight ahead. We go to an apartment, up a set of stairs and to the front door.

“This is it.” He says pulling a set of keys out of his bag. He opens the door and he walks in, leaving me standing there.

“You can come in.” He says setting his bag on the sofa, I walk over to him.

“You got any roommates?” I ask looking around the room. It's pretty bare except for a sofa, two chairs, a huge stack of movies, and a TV.

“Yea, it's my brother. He'll be in class till late.” HM, we've got the evening to are selves.

“Cool, so do I get to see your room?” I ask walking up so I'm right in front of him.

“Sure, it's down here.” He heads out of the living room and down a small hallway. He stops at a door, opening it and entering. I fallow behind him entering a dark room. When he turns on the light, I come face to face with hundreds of pictures of me.

“I can tell you're a fan of mine.” I say walking around looking at all the pictures.

“Yep. Wow, this is embarrassing.” He says sitting on his bed, his pale cheeks turning red. Aw, this is sweet.

“Don't be.” I say going over so I'm standing in front of him. He looks up at me. I lower my head, and lightly press my lips to his. He was shocked at first. I could feel his body tense but he eagerly kisses back, moving his hand behind my head. I place my hands on his shoulder pushing him back on the bed.

Authors Note:Please comment the story!
Comments equal more, quicker updates!